|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: "Your Own Cord" - Chapter 8: "Driftwood".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Eddie's mother rush off to after learning of her husband's death in Chapter 5: “Show Us the Planets”?
(a) To the basement.
(b) To the kitchen.
(c) To the attic.
(d) To the clothesline.
2. What does Scotty describe the crack cocaine having been cut with in Chapter 7: “Who is Delicious?”
(a) Battery acid.
3. When does Eddie and Darlene's landlord remind Eddie that his mom is two months behind on rent in Chapter 6: "Your Own Cord"?
(a) In March.
(b) In July.
(c) In August.
(d) In June.
4. Who is the doctor that Bethella takes Eddie to see in the Prologue: "Little Muddy"?
(a) Dr. Naimi Wilson.
(b) Dr. Fiona Hong.
(c) Dr. Fritz Anderson.
(d) Dr. Karen Becker.
5. Where does Eddie go to look for Mrs. Vernon in the Prologue: "Little Muddy"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bethella's husband that died from a bad heart?
2. How many miles away does Jackie say the closest phone is for Darlene to call Eddie in Chapter 7: “Who is Delicious?”
3. Who is the woman that tries to sell Darlene on going to work on a farm in Chapter 4: "We Named the Goat"?
4. How has Eddie been injured in the Prologue: "Little Muddy"?
5. How much money does Eddie find in the wallet in the Prologue: "Little Muddy"?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)