|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: "Inertia" - Chapter 17: "Your Punishment".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bird is Darlene chasing outside the barn in Chapter 12: “Obeah Juju"?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A flamingo.
(c) A grackle.
(d) A pidgeon.
2. What is the star called that is a diamond, according to Sirius in Chapter 9: “An Improvement”?
(a) BPM 29645.
(b) BPM 16542.
(c) BPM 37093.
(d) BPM 1010.
3. About how much money do the workers on Delicious Farms earn each day?
4. Whose old boots does Jackie give to Darlene when she starts working at the farm?
5. What is the name of Darlene and Eddie's landlord in Chapter 6: "Your Own Cord"?
(a) Kendall Wilson.
(b) April Woods.
(c) Nacho Vasquez.
(d) Mark Squire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the clerk that runs the depot in Chapter 9: “An Improvement”?
2. What does Eddie's mother throw at his face and bruise him in the year after his father died in Chapter 5: “Show Us the Planets”?
3. Who is described in Chapter 15: “Inertia” as saying "Work be the salvation of man and Work gonna set you free"?
4. How old is Eddie when he signs the contract with Delicious Foods Farm?
5. What kind of computer does Sextus have Eddie come to work on in Chapter 16: "Summerton"?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)