Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Agnes demeanor after Julia's accusations?
2. According to Agnes, daylight brings sanity and ___________ once more.
3. Which character appears amidst Julia's rantings?
4. What meal has the family just finished?
5. According to Agnes, which of the following does not fall within the responsibility of a woman in a marriage?
Essay Topic 1
Project into the future ten years and write a brief synopsis for the lives of Tobias, Agnes, Julia, Claire, Harry and Edna. Be sure to include emotional states as well as physical characteristics, geographic locations, work, hobbies, socialization, etc.
Essay Topic 2
Alcohol takes on an almost human persona in this story. What is this literary technique called? Cite examples that support this position.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the overall setting for the play. Why does Albee use the setting he does? What is the time period of the story? How important is the time period to the attitudes and issues of the characters?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)