|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Agnes with each one of Julia's traumas?
(a) She absorbs them
(b) She dies a little
(c) She learns from them
(d) She suffers
2. Who speaks to Tobias privately?
3. Agnes is prepared to shout _____________________.
(a) out loud
(b) over Julia's sulking
(c) until she is hoarse
(d) her love for Julia
4. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) The living room
(b) A bar
(c) The den
(d) The pool
5. Which character has the coolest demeanor in Act 2, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Julia's mood be characterized this evening?
2. Why is Tobias perturbed with Julia?
3. What finally makes Tobias break down?
4. Each time Julia has a trauma, Agnes _____________________.
5. Agnes believes that it is a man's responsibility to determine the moral route of a marriage and the woman _________________________.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)