|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Act 3?
(c) Living room
2. Who does Agnes find in the living room?
3. What does Agnes call seeing facts and their implications at the same time?
(a) A rare gift
(b) A fairy tale
(d) A delicate balance
4. Why does Tobias not want to discuss sleeping arrangements?
(a) He is having an affair.
(b) He wants to eat breakfast first.
(c) He does not love Agnes anymore.
(d) He is overwhelmed from the chaos in the house.
5. Who does Agnes believe is the only one in the family who can be objective?
Short Answer Questions
1. Agnes believes that it is a man's responsibility to determine the moral route of a marriage and the woman _________________________.
2. How can Julia's mood be characterized this evening?
3. When does Agnes prefer to deal with Julia's distress?
4. According to Agnes, which of the following does not fall within the responsibility of a woman in a marriage?
5. Why did Agnes not sleep well last night?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)