|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Agnes prefer to deal with Julia's distress?
(b) After she has a drink
2. How does Agnes refer to Julia's marriages?
3. Harry tells Tobias that he and Edna _______________________________ had the situation been reversed.
(a) would have taken in Tobias and Agnes
(b) would have ignored Tobias and Agnes
(c) would not have taken in Tobias and Agnes
(d) would have kicked out Tobias and Agnes
4. Who leaves the room in hysterics?
5. What does Agnes watch diminish with each of Julia's failures?
(a) Chances of being a grandmother
(b) Her pride
(c) Her bank account
(d) Her perseverance
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Agnes believe is the only one in the family who can be objective?
2. Who has been out of the room and not privy to the heated conversation?
3. What does Julia bring into the living room?
4. Which character has the coolest demeanor in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Agnes is prepared to shout _____________________.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)