|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Agnes, it is Tobias's house and Tobias's ____________________.
2. What is Julia's appearance when she returns to the living room?
(b) Heavily made up
3. Agnes believes that it is a man's responsibility to determine the moral route of a marriage and the woman _________________________.
(a) will do what she's told
(b) will make it work
(c) has no say in it
(d) will reap the benefits
4. Julia says that her parents ____________________.
(a) have never loved her.
(b) have taken on a role.
(c) are not her parents.
(d) have always loved her.
5. What do Julia and Edna fight about?
(b) Alternative lifestyles
(d) Guest status in the house
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says derogatory comments about the meal?
2. Why does Edna think she and Harry should have first rights to the bedroom?
3. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What do Julia and Edna both want?
5. According to Agnes, daylight brings sanity and ___________ once more.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)