|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Agnes demeanor after Julia's accusations?
2. According to Agnes, daylight brings sanity and ___________ once more.
3. Which character appears amidst Julia's rantings?
4. What meal has the family just finished?
5. According to Agnes, which of the following does not fall within the responsibility of a woman in a marriage?
(c) Moral route
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Tobias perturbed with Julia?
2. What does Agnes feel her role is in the family?
3. Agnes feels she is the only one in the family who can see a situation objectively _____________________.
4. Edna admits that she and Harry talked about ____________________ during the night.
5. Who reproaches Julia for having failed marriages?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)