|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been out of the room and not privy to the heated conversation?
2. Which characters are present at the opening of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Agnes, Julia and Edna
(b) Tobias, Agnes and Julia
(c) Tobias, Agnes and Edna
(d) Tobias, Julia and Harry
3. Who does Tobias plead with for counseling on the situation?
(b) His psychiatrist
(d) His priest
4. Agnes feels she is the only one in the family who can see a situation objectively _____________________.
(a) while involved in it
(b) and plan a strategy
(c) and not react
(d) and incorporate others' feelings
5. What does Agnes call seeing facts and their implications at the same time?
(a) A fairy tale
(b) A rare gift
(d) A delicate balance
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Agnes find in the living room?
2. Which character appears amidst Julia's rantings?
3. According to Agnes, daylight brings sanity and ___________ once more.
4. What does Harry tell Tobias when they talk?
5. Who speaks to Tobias privately?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)