|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Agnes not sleep well last night?
(a) The unfamiliar presence in her bed
(b) A bad migraine
(c) The neighbors were too noisy
(d) A bad thunderstorm
2. Which character has the coolest demeanor in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does Julia want Tobias to do?
(a) Give her money
(b) Help her get her husband back
(c) Divorce Agnes
(d) Get rid of Harry and Edna
4. What does Julia bring into the living room?
(b) Hors d'oeuvres
5. What is Julia's appearance when she returns to the living room?
(d) Heavily made up
Short Answer Questions
1. At whom does Julia point a gun?
2. Who does Edna say has first rights to the bedroom?
3. When does Agnes prefer to deal with Julia's distress?
4. Julia thinks about the dinner as ____________.
5. Agnes is prepared to shout _____________________.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)