|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Claire's affliction?
(a) She is dyslexic.
(b) She has cancer.
(c) She is overweight.
(d) She is an alcoholic.
2. With whom does the person in #67 pick fights?
3. Tobias asks Claire why she does not go back to _______________________.
(a) Alcoholics Anonymous
(c) Her own home
4. What does Tobias offer to do?
(a) Mow the lawn
(b) Speak to Doug
(c) Check airfares
(d) Buy dinner
5. To whom has Agnes given away the item in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Harry and Edna
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people in the room say to Harry and Edna?
2. Who is the main female character?
3. Who leaves the room during a conversation?
4. Tobias ignores Julia's ______________.
5. Who is Agnes and Tobias's daughter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Julia feel Harry and Edna's presence is unwarranted?
2. How does Julia show her immaturity toward her relationship with her father?
3. How does Tobias reach his breaking point with the bickering women this morning?
4. Why is Agnes and Tobias's daughter, Julia, coming home again?
5. What is the setting for Act 3 and which characters are present as the scene opens?
6. What is the state of Agnes and Tobias's marriage?
7. What is Julia looking for from Tobias?
8. How does Agnes distance herself from the responsibility of how to manage the people in the house?
9. What is the outlook for Tobias's mental state?
10. How does Edna retaliate against Julia for her rude behavior?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)