|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Agnes and Tobias's daughter?
2. Who perplexes Julia in Act 2, Scene 1?
(d) Harry and Edna
3. Tobias recalls ______________ who stopped loving him.
(a) his brother
(b) his mother
(c) a cat
(d) his first wife
4. Tobias asks Claire why she does not go back to _______________________.
(a) Alcoholics Anonymous
(c) Her own home
5. With whom does the person in #67 pick fights?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Agnes ask Tobias to speak to Julia and her husband?
2. According to Tobias, Agnes will be the ________________ to plunge into any depths of madness.
3. Tobias could not force the cat to _________________.
4. What is the location of the play?
5. Julia thinks that Tobias's attempts to talk to Doug would be ______________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What insight does Agnes share with Tobias regarding his role in Julia's irresponsible behavior?
2. What does Julia want her father to do?
3. How does Agnes distance herself from the responsibility of how to manage the people in the house?
4. Why is Agnes so leery of Julia's arrival?
5. What prompts the unexpected arrival of Edna and Harry?
6. Who does Julia direct her anger toward next?
7. What does Agnes ask of Tobias regarding Julia's marriage?
8. What does Tobias offer to do for Julia in spite of her snide comments toward him?
9. What are Agnes and Tobias's main points when considering whether or not to ask Harry and Edna to leave?
10. How does Claire respond to Tobias asking her about Alcoholics Anonymous?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)