|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harry and Edna make a request for ______________.
(a) clean towels
(c) more blankets
2. Surprisingly, Doug is even against whom?
3. Why is Julia returning home?
(a) Her marriage is breaking up.
(b) She is ill.
(c) She is on vacation.
(d) To take care of Agnes and Tobias.
4. Who is Agnes and Tobias's daughter?
5. Who enters the room and joins in the current conversation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Agnes's sister?
2. Claire asks Tobias why he no longer has _________________________.
3. With whom does the person in #67 pick fights?
4. What has Agnes given away in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Why can Agnes not go mad?
Short Essay Questions
1. What surprise do Harry and Edna reveal after saying their goodbyes to everyone?
2. Explain Agnes's perspective on daylight.
3. What does Agnes consider to be a woman's responsibility in a marriage?
4. What does Julia want her father to do?
5. How do Tobias and Agnes deal with Julia's fit of hysterics?
6. Julia arrives home but does not understand something she encounters. What is it?
7. What is so shocking about Julia's return to the group in the living room?
8. What is the topic that supersedes Agnes's obsession with madness?
9. What is the outlook for Tobias's mental state?
10. What does Agnes reveal about her previous night's sleep?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)