|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Julia bring up once again?
(a) Her second husband
(b) Not having children
(c) Her parents' wills
(d) Harry and Edna staying in her room
2. Agnes believes that it is a man's responsibility to determine the moral route of a marriage and the woman _________________________.
(a) will make it work
(b) has no say in it
(c) will do what she's told
(d) will reap the benefits
3. What does Agnes tell Tobias to do in the situation?
(a) Kick everyone out
(c) Move to Europe
(d) Get psychiatric help
4. Why is Tobias perturbed with Julia?
(a) Her knack for picking the wrong men
(b) Her indiscrimate spending
(c) Her disloyalty
(d) Her ingratitude
5. How does Agnes refer to Julia's marriages?
6. What do Julia and Edna fight about?
(b) Alternative lifestyles
(c) Guest status in the house
7. Tobias has never reprimanded Julia for ____________________.
(a) getting pregnant
(b) her irresponsible behavior
(c) dropping out of school
(d) wrecking the car
8. What is the setting of Act 3?
(d) Living room
9. What does Julia offer to make?
10. What announcement does Edna make?
(a) She and Harry are moving to Europe.
(b) She and Harry are moving in.
(c) She and Harry are getting a divorce.
(d) She has cancer.
11. Who has been out of the room and not privy to the heated conversation?
12. When did Agnes and Tobias retreat to separate bedrooms?
(a) On their 25th anniversary
(b) When Julia left for college
(c) After Julia was born
(d) After the death of their son
13. Julia says it was the ________________ dinner she has ever experienced.
(a) most elaborate
14. Who says derogatory comments about the meal?
15. What does Julia want Tobias to do?
(a) Give her money
(b) Get rid of Harry and Edna
(c) Help her get her husband back
(d) Divorce Agnes
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women in the household tell Tobias about the way he handled the situation?
2. Each time Julia has a trauma, Agnes _____________________.
3. Tobias wonders about his ________________ for each person in his house.
4. For what does Julia apologize to Tobias?
5. Agnes says she is in awe of ______________.
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)