|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Agnes tell Tobias to do in the situation?
(b) Kick everyone out
(c) Get psychiatric help
(d) Move to Europe
2. Who leaves the room in hysterics?
3. Why does Tobias not want to discuss sleeping arrangements?
(a) He is having an affair.
(b) He is overwhelmed from the chaos in the house.
(c) He wants to eat breakfast first.
(d) He does not love Agnes anymore.
4. Tobias wonders about his ________________ for each person in his house.
5. Who does Agnes find in the living room?
6. Who does Agnes believe is the only one in the family who can be objective?
7. Who reproaches Julia for having failed marriages?
8. Which characters are present at the opening of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Tobias, Julia and Harry
(b) Agnes, Julia and Edna
(c) Tobias, Agnes and Julia
(d) Tobias, Agnes and Edna
9. Agnes is happy to be a _________________ if it will keep her family together.
(a) Jewish mother
(c) drill sergeant
10. According to Agnes, it is Tobias's house and Tobias's ____________________.
11. Where does Edna invite Agnes to go next week?
12. How can Julia's mood be characterized this evening?
13. What purpose does Claire's entrance serve?
(a) Starts an argument
(b) Causes her to be sent away
(c) Bonds the characters
(d) Breaks the tension
14. What is Agnes demeanor after Julia's accusations?
15. Agnes hopes that Tobias will ________________________.
(a) talk to Dough
(b) take out the trash
(c) continue to sleep in her bed
(d) kick out Edna and Harry
Short Answer Questions
1. Who speaks to Tobias privately?
2. Agnes tells Tobias that it was ___________ and nice to have him in her bed last night.
3. Which character has the coolest demeanor in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does Julia offer to make?
5. What is Claire wearing when she enters the living room?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)