|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Agnes call seeing facts and their implications at the same time?
(b) A fairy tale
(c) A rare gift
(d) A delicate balance
2. Who baits Claire to have vodka in her orange juice?
3. Agnes tells Tobias that it was ___________ and nice to have him in her bed last night.
4. What is Agnes's demeanor when talking to Tobias about their sleeping arrangements?
5. Agnes is prepared to shout _____________________.
(a) over Julia's sulking
(b) her love for Julia
(c) until she is hoarse
(d) out loud
6. Why is Julia disappointed in Tobias?
(a) He let Harry and Edna stay.
(b) He has not apologized to her.
(c) He never says he loves her.
(d) He betrayed her.
7. Agnes hopes that Tobias will ________________________.
(a) take out the trash
(b) continue to sleep in her bed
(c) kick out Edna and Harry
(d) talk to Dough
8. What does Agnes feel her role is in the family?
(c) Keeping it intact
9. Who returns to the house to spend the night?
(b) Harry and Edna
10. Julia says it was the ________________ dinner she has ever experienced.
(c) most elaborate
11. Who speaks to Tobias privately?
12. Harry tells Tobias that he and Edna _______________________________ had the situation been reversed.
(a) would have kicked out Tobias and Agnes
(b) would have ignored Tobias and Agnes
(c) would have taken in Tobias and Agnes
(d) would not have taken in Tobias and Agnes
13. Tobias has never reprimanded Julia for ____________________.
(a) wrecking the car
(b) dropping out of school
(c) her irresponsible behavior
(d) getting pregnant
14. What role does Julia say Agnes and Tobias have taken on?
(a) Sex counselors
(b) Drill sergeants
15. What topic does Julia bring up once again?
(a) Not having children
(b) Her parents' wills
(c) Her second husband
(d) Harry and Edna staying in her room
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has been out of the room and not privy to the heated conversation?
2. What was Tobias's view on having another child after the death of their son?
3. Agnes believes that _____________ is to blame for Julia's behavior.
4. Which characters are present at the opening of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Where does Edna invite Agnes to go next week?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)