|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tobias has considered which quality of each person sleeping in his house?
(d) Marital status
2. Who baits Claire to have vodka in her orange juice?
3. Why does Tobias not want to discuss sleeping arrangements?
(a) He does not love Agnes anymore.
(b) He wants to eat breakfast first.
(c) He is overwhelmed from the chaos in the house.
(d) He is having an affair.
4. What do the women in the household tell Tobias about the way he handled the situation?
(a) He is a hero to them.
(b) He was masterful.
(c) He failed miserably.
(d) He did the best he could.
5. What does Agnes tell Tobias to do in the situation?
(a) Kick everyone out
(c) Get psychiatric help
(d) Move to Europe
6. What meal has the family just finished?
7. How long has Tobias been in the living room?
(a) Few hours
(b) All day
(c) A couple of minutes
(d) All night
8. Agnes says she is in awe of ______________.
9. Julia says it was the ________________ dinner she has ever experienced.
(d) most elaborate
10. Julia says that her parents ____________________.
(a) are not her parents.
(b) have taken on a role.
(c) have always loved her.
(d) have never loved her.
11. Edna admits that she and Harry talked about ____________________ during the night.
(a) their grandchildren
(b) how much they love Tobias and Agnes
(c) their trip to Europe
(d) the state of their marriage
12. Why is Tobias perturbed with Julia?
(a) Her disloyalty
(b) Her indiscrimate spending
(c) Her ingratitude
(d) Her knack for picking the wrong men
13. Harry tells Tobias that he and Edna _______________________________ had the situation been reversed.
(a) would have kicked out Tobias and Agnes
(b) would have taken in Tobias and Agnes
(c) would not have taken in Tobias and Agnes
(d) would have ignored Tobias and Agnes
14. What role does Julia say Agnes and Tobias have taken on?
(b) Sex counselors
(d) Drill sergeants
15. Who leaves the room in hysterics?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Agnes believe is the only one in the family who can be objective?
2. What finally makes Tobias break down?
3. Agnes believes that _____________ is to blame for Julia's behavior.
4. What is Agnes's demeanor when talking to Tobias about their sleeping arrangements?
5. Who does Tobias plead with for counseling on the situation?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)