|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At whom does Julia direct her pleas?
2. Who returns to the house to spend the night?
(c) Harry and Edna
3. According to Agnes, which of the following does not fall within the responsibility of a woman in a marriage?
(a) Moral route
4. What meal has the family just finished?
5. Who does Edna say has first rights to the bedroom?
(b) Harry and Edna
6. Who baits Claire to have vodka in her orange juice?
7. What is Agnes demeanor after Julia's accusations?
8. What is the setting of Act 3?
(c) Living room
9. What does Julia offer to make?
10. What role does Julia say Agnes and Tobias have taken on?
(b) Drill sergeants
(d) Sex counselors
11. What does Agnes tell Tobias to do in the situation?
(a) Kick everyone out
(c) Get psychiatric help
(d) Move to Europe
12. What happens to Agnes with each one of Julia's traumas?
(a) She dies a little
(b) She learns from them
(c) She suffers
(d) She absorbs them
13. What does Harry tell Tobias when they talk?
(a) He has cancer.
(b) He and Edna are leaving.
(c) He is an alcoholic.
(d) He loves him like a brother.
14. Agnes feels she is the only one in the family who can see a situation objectively _____________________.
(a) while involved in it
(b) and incorporate others' feelings
(c) and plan a strategy
(d) and not react
15. What is Claire wearing when she enters the living room?
(b) A bikini
(c) A ballgown
(d) An accordion
Short Answer Questions
1. Edna admits that she and Harry talked about ____________________ during the night.
2. What does Tobias demand to know?
3. What was Tobias's view on having another child after the death of their son?
4. Who does Agnes find in the living room?
5. Who does Agnes believe is the only one in the family who can be objective?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)