|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia want Tobias to do?
(a) Get rid of Harry and Edna
(b) Help her get her husband back
(c) Give her money
(d) Divorce Agnes
2. Who reproaches Julia for having failed marriages?
3. With whom does Julia verbally tangle?
4. What does Tobias demand to know?
(a) Why Agnes's American Express bill is not paid.
(b) What is for dinner.
(c) Why Julia is so upset.
(d) When Agnes wrecked the car.
5. At whom does Julia point a gun?
(c) No one
6. Agnes believes that it is a man's responsibility to determine the moral route of a marriage and the woman _________________________.
(a) will make it work
(b) has no say in it
(c) will reap the benefits
(d) will do what she's told
7. How many failed marriages has Julia had?
8. Who baits Claire to have vodka in her orange juice?
9. How does Agnes refer to Julia's marriages?
10. Each time Julia has a trauma, Agnes _____________________.
(a) takes a trip
(b) is also traumatized
(c) grows a little older
(d) gets counseling for her
11. According to Agnes, why do people sleep?
(a) To get dream messages.
(b) They fear the darkness of night.
(c) To recharge their internal batteries.
(d) To escape their problems.
12. What does Harry tell Tobias when they talk?
(a) He has cancer.
(b) He is an alcoholic.
(c) He loves him like a brother.
(d) He and Edna are leaving.
13. Who speaks to Tobias privately?
14. Tobias has never reprimanded Julia for ____________________.
(a) wrecking the car
(b) dropping out of school
(c) getting pregnant
(d) her irresponsible behavior
15. Julia says it was the ________________ dinner she has ever experienced.
(b) most elaborate
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Agnes, which of the following does not fall within the responsibility of a woman in a marriage?
2. What was Tobias's view on having another child after the death of their son?
3. At whom does Julia direct her pleas?
4. What is Julia's appearance when she returns to the living room?
5. What does Claire pour onto the floor?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)