|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Julia and Edna fight about?
(a) Alternative lifestyles
(c) Guest status in the house
2. Who does Edna say has first rights to the bedroom?
(a) Harry and Edna
3. Julia says it was the ________________ dinner she has ever experienced.
(a) most elaborate
4. What does Agnes call seeing facts and their implications at the same time?
(a) A delicate balance
(b) A fairy tale
(d) A rare gift
5. What does Tobias demand to know?
(a) What is for dinner.
(b) Why Agnes's American Express bill is not paid.
(c) When Agnes wrecked the car.
(d) Why Julia is so upset.
6. According to Agnes, it is Tobias's house and Tobias's ____________________.
7. Julia says that her parents ____________________.
(a) have always loved her.
(b) have taken on a role.
(c) are not her parents.
(d) have never loved her.
8. What do the women in the household tell Tobias about the way he handled the situation?
(a) He is a hero to them.
(b) He failed miserably.
(c) He did the best he could.
(d) He was masterful.
9. What do Julia and Edna both want?
(b) Antique vase
(d) Julia's bedroom
10. Tobias has never reprimanded Julia for ____________________.
(a) wrecking the car
(b) her irresponsible behavior
(c) dropping out of school
(d) getting pregnant
11. Who reproaches Julia for having failed marriages?
12. Who leaves the room in hysterics?
13. At whom does Julia point a gun?
(c) No one
14. Tobias wonders about his ________________ for each person in his house.
15. Where does Edna invite Agnes to go next week?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Agnes watch diminish with each of Julia's failures?
2. Why did Agnes not sleep well last night?
3. For what does Julia apologize to Tobias?
4. Agnes tells Tobias that it was ___________ and nice to have him in her bed last night.
5. What does Agnes tell Tobias to do in the situation?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)