|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Julia's mood be characterized this evening?
2. According to Agnes, which of the following does not fall within the responsibility of a woman in a marriage?
(a) Moral route
3. Agnes tells Tobias that it was ___________ and nice to have him in her bed last night.
4. Tobias has considered which quality of each person sleeping in his house?
(a) Marital status
5. What role does Julia say Agnes and Tobias have taken on?
(c) Sex counselors
(d) Drill sergeants
6. What does Julia say she will do if Harry and Edna stay?
(a) Go to a hotel
(b) Come back at a better time
(c) Redecorate the bedroom
(d) Leave for good
7. Agnes hopes that Tobias will ________________________.
(a) kick out Edna and Harry
(b) continue to sleep in her bed
(c) talk to Dough
(d) take out the trash
8. Agnes is prepared to shout _____________________.
(a) her love for Julia
(b) over Julia's sulking
(c) out loud
(d) until she is hoarse
9. What does Agnes feel her role is in the family?
(c) Keeping it intact
10. How do Tobias and Agnes feel about Harry and Edna?
(a) No feelings
(d) About the same
11. Who does Agnes find in the living room?
12. Who speaks to Tobias privately?
13. How does Agnes refer to Julia's marriages?
14. What does Claire pour onto the floor?
(a) Tomato juice
(c) Orange juice
15. Who leaves the room in hysterics?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julia offer to make?
2. Agnes feels she is the only one in the family who can see a situation objectively _____________________.
3. What is Agnes demeanor after Julia's accusations?
4. Who does Tobias plead with for counseling on the situation?
5. Each time Julia has a trauma, Agnes _____________________.
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)