|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Tobias and Agnes feel about Harry and Edna?
(a) No feelings
(c) About the same
2. Who does Agnes believe is the only one in the family who can be objective?
3. What does Claire pour onto the floor?
(c) Orange juice
(d) Tomato juice
4. Why is Julia disappointed in Tobias?
(a) He never says he loves her.
(b) He has not apologized to her.
(c) He betrayed her.
(d) He let Harry and Edna stay.
5. Why does Tobias not want to discuss sleeping arrangements?
(a) He is having an affair.
(b) He does not love Agnes anymore.
(c) He wants to eat breakfast first.
(d) He is overwhelmed from the chaos in the house.
6. What happens to Agnes with each one of Julia's traumas?
(a) She dies a little
(b) She learns from them
(c) She absorbs them
(d) She suffers
7. Julia thinks about the dinner as ____________.
(a) a gourmet experience
(b) a time for bonding
(c) an uplifiting experience
8. What is Agnes demeanor after Julia's accusations?
9. According to Agnes, which of the following does not fall within the responsibility of a woman in a marriage?
(d) Moral route
10. What does Agnes call seeing facts and their implications at the same time?
(a) A rare gift
(c) A fairy tale
(d) A delicate balance
11. What is Agnes's demeanor when talking to Tobias about their sleeping arrangements?
12. What do the women in the household tell Tobias about the way he handled the situation?
(a) He was masterful.
(b) He failed miserably.
(c) He is a hero to them.
(d) He did the best he could.
13. At whom does Julia point a gun?
(d) No one
14. How does Agnes refer to Julia's marriages?
15. Why does Edna think she and Harry should have first rights to the bedroom?
(a) They are Agnes and Tobias's best friends.
(b) They are older.
(c) They don't have money for a hotel.
(d) They come at this time every year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tobias has never reprimanded Julia for ____________________.
2. Harry tells Tobias that he and Edna _______________________________ had the situation been reversed.
3. Who baits Claire to have vodka in her orange juice?
4. Who returns to the house to spend the night?
5. Agnes believes that it is a man's responsibility to determine the moral route of a marriage and the woman _________________________.
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)