|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Agnes demeanor after Julia's accusations?
2. According to Agnes, daylight brings sanity and ___________ once more.
3. Which character appears amidst Julia's rantings?
4. What meal has the family just finished?
5. According to Agnes, which of the following does not fall within the responsibility of a woman in a marriage?
(c) Moral route
6. Why is Tobias perturbed with Julia?
(a) Her ingratitude
(b) Her disloyalty
(c) Her knack for picking the wrong men
(d) Her indiscrimate spending
7. What does Agnes feel her role is in the family?
(a) Keeping it intact
8. Agnes feels she is the only one in the family who can see a situation objectively _____________________.
(a) and not react
(b) while involved in it
(c) and incorporate others' feelings
(d) and plan a strategy
9. Edna admits that she and Harry talked about ____________________ during the night.
(a) their trip to Europe
(b) their grandchildren
(c) how much they love Tobias and Agnes
(d) the state of their marriage
10. Who reproaches Julia for having failed marriages?
11. Julia thinks about the dinner as ____________.
(a) an uplifiting experience
(b) a time for bonding
(d) a gourmet experience
12. Tobias has considered which quality of each person sleeping in his house?
(b) Marital status
13. What is the setting of Act 3?
(a) Living room
14. How can Julia's mood be characterized this evening?
15. Why does Edna think she and Harry should have first rights to the bedroom?
(a) They don't have money for a hotel.
(b) They are older.
(c) They come at this time every year.
(d) They are Agnes and Tobias's best friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Agnes tell Tobias to do in the situation?
2. At whom does Julia direct her pleas?
3. Agnes believes that it is a man's responsibility to determine the moral route of a marriage and the woman _________________________.
4. Where does Edna invite Agnes to go next week?
5. With whom does Julia verbally tangle?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)