|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who baits Claire to have vodka in her orange juice?
2. What does Agnes call seeing facts and their implications at the same time?
(a) A delicate balance
(b) A fairy tale
(d) A rare gift
3. Who does Agnes believe is the only one in the family who can be objective?
4. Where does Edna invite Agnes to go next week?
5. Who says derogatory comments about the meal?
6. How do Tobias and Agnes feel about Harry and Edna?
(c) About the same
(d) No feelings
7. How long has Tobias been in the living room?
(a) All night
(b) A couple of minutes
(c) All day
(d) Few hours
8. When does Agnes prefer to deal with Julia's distress?
(c) After she has a drink
9. How did Tobias sleep last night?
(a) Just a couple hours
(c) Like a log
(d) Not at all
10. Who returns to the house to spend the night?
(c) Harry and Edna
11. Agnes says she is in awe of ______________.
12. Why did Agnes not sleep well last night?
(a) A bad thunderstorm
(b) The neighbors were too noisy
(c) A bad migraine
(d) The unfamiliar presence in her bed
13. Agnes tells Tobias that it was ___________ and nice to have him in her bed last night.
14. Tobias has considered which quality of each person sleeping in his house?
(a) Marital status
15. What do Julia and Edna fight about?
(a) Alternative lifestyles
(d) Guest status in the house
Short Answer Questions
1. Agnes feels she is the only one in the family who can see a situation objectively _____________________.
2. What does Agnes feel her role is in the family?
3. What does Claire pour onto the floor?
4. Edna admits that she and Harry talked about ____________________ during the night.
5. Agnes hopes that Tobias will ________________________.
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)