|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Act 3?
(d) Living room
2. What role does Julia say Agnes and Tobias have taken on?
(c) Drill sergeants
(d) Sex counselors
3. At whom does Julia point a gun?
(c) No one
4. What does Claire pour onto the floor?
(a) Orange juice
(c) Tomato juice
5. Why does Edna think she and Harry should have first rights to the bedroom?
(a) They come at this time every year.
(b) They are Agnes and Tobias's best friends.
(c) They don't have money for a hotel.
(d) They are older.
6. Agnes tells Tobias that it was ___________ and nice to have him in her bed last night.
7. Agnes says she is in awe of ______________.
8. Julia says that her parents ____________________.
(a) are not her parents.
(b) have always loved her.
(c) have never loved her.
(d) have taken on a role.
9. Why is Tobias perturbed with Julia?
(a) Her disloyalty
(b) Her knack for picking the wrong men
(c) Her indiscrimate spending
(d) Her ingratitude
10. Agnes is prepared to shout _____________________.
(a) until she is hoarse
(b) her love for Julia
(c) over Julia's sulking
(d) out loud
11. What do Julia and Edna fight about?
(c) Alternative lifestyles
(d) Guest status in the house
12. Agnes hopes that Tobias will ________________________.
(a) continue to sleep in her bed
(b) talk to Dough
(c) kick out Edna and Harry
(d) take out the trash
13. What does Harry tell Tobias when they talk?
(a) He has cancer.
(b) He is an alcoholic.
(c) He loves him like a brother.
(d) He and Edna are leaving.
14. Who returns to the house to spend the night?
(c) Harry and Edna
15. What was Tobias's view on having another child after the death of their son?
(a) He could take it or leave it.
(b) He had no opinion either way.
(c) He wanted it very much.
(d) He refused.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says derogatory comments about the meal?
2. At whom does Julia direct her pleas?
3. What does Agnes feel her role is in the family?
4. With whom does Julia verbally tangle?
5. How do Tobias and Agnes feel about Harry and Edna?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)