|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Julia say Agnes and Tobias have taken on?
(c) Sex counselors
(d) Drill sergeants
2. Agnes believes that it is a man's responsibility to determine the moral route of a marriage and the woman _________________________.
(a) will make it work
(b) will reap the benefits
(c) has no say in it
(d) will do what she's told
3. Which character appears amidst Julia's rantings?
4. Why is Tobias perturbed with Julia?
(a) Her knack for picking the wrong men
(b) Her disloyalty
(c) Her indiscrimate spending
(d) Her ingratitude
5. According to Agnes, it is Tobias's house and Tobias's ____________________.
6. Agnes feels she is the only one in the family who can see a situation objectively _____________________.
(a) and not react
(b) and plan a strategy
(c) and incorporate others' feelings
(d) while involved in it
7. What does Agnes feel her role is in the family?
(a) Keeping it intact
8. Who does Edna say has first rights to the bedroom?
(a) Harry and Edna
9. According to Agnes, which of the following does not fall within the responsibility of a woman in a marriage?
(c) Moral route
10. What is the setting of Act 3?
(b) Living room
11. How does Agnes refer to Julia's marriages?
12. Who reproaches Julia for having failed marriages?
13. What does Julia bring into the living room?
(b) Hors d'oeuvres
14. Who says derogatory comments about the meal?
15. How long has Tobias been in the living room?
(a) All day
(b) A couple of minutes
(c) Few hours
(d) All night
Short Answer Questions
1. Tobias has never reprimanded Julia for ____________________.
2. Agnes says she is in awe of ______________.
3. Who baits Claire to have vodka in her orange juice?
4. Agnes believes that _____________ is to blame for Julia's behavior.
5. How can Julia's mood be characterized this evening?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)