|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Agnes's demeanor when talking to Tobias about their sleeping arrangements?
2. Agnes believes that it is a man's responsibility to determine the moral route of a marriage and the woman _________________________.
(a) will make it work
(b) will reap the benefits
(c) will do what she's told
(d) has no say in it
3. Julia thinks about the dinner as ____________.
(b) an uplifiting experience
(c) a gourmet experience
(d) a time for bonding
4. How many failed marriages has Julia had?
5. Who does Agnes find in the living room?
6. What do Julia and Edna fight about?
(b) Guest status in the house
(d) Alternative lifestyles
7. What is Agnes demeanor after Julia's accusations?
8. According to Agnes, which of the following does not fall within the responsibility of a woman in a marriage?
(d) Moral route
9. Who says derogatory comments about the meal?
10. Why does Edna think she and Harry should have first rights to the bedroom?
(a) They are older.
(b) They don't have money for a hotel.
(c) They are Agnes and Tobias's best friends.
(d) They come at this time every year.
11. Agnes tells Tobias that it was ___________ and nice to have him in her bed last night.
12. Why is Julia disappointed in Tobias?
(a) He has not apologized to her.
(b) He betrayed her.
(c) He let Harry and Edna stay.
(d) He never says he loves her.
13. Why does Tobias not want to discuss sleeping arrangements?
(a) He is overwhelmed from the chaos in the house.
(b) He does not love Agnes anymore.
(c) He is having an affair.
(d) He wants to eat breakfast first.
14. What does Agnes call seeing facts and their implications at the same time?
(a) A fairy tale
(b) A delicate balance
(c) A rare gift
15. Harry tells Tobias that he and Edna _______________________________ had the situation been reversed.
(a) would have kicked out Tobias and Agnes
(b) would have taken in Tobias and Agnes
(c) would have ignored Tobias and Agnes
(d) would not have taken in Tobias and Agnes
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Agnes and Tobias retreat to separate bedrooms?
2. Who reproaches Julia for having failed marriages?
3. Edna admits that she and Harry talked about ____________________ during the night.
4. How did Tobias sleep last night?
5. What does Claire pour onto the floor?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)