|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says derogatory comments about the meal?
2. What do Julia and Edna both want?
(a) Julia's bedroom
(b) Antique vase
3. Which character has the coolest demeanor in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Which character appears amidst Julia's rantings?
5. What is Julia's appearance when she returns to the living room?
(d) Heavily made up
6. What happens to Agnes with each one of Julia's traumas?
(a) She learns from them
(b) She dies a little
(c) She absorbs them
(d) She suffers
7. What purpose does Claire's entrance serve?
(a) Causes her to be sent away
(b) Breaks the tension
(c) Starts an argument
(d) Bonds the characters
8. What does Agnes watch diminish with each of Julia's failures?
(a) Her perseverance
(b) Her bank account
(c) Her pride
(d) Chances of being a grandmother
9. What is Agnes demeanor after Julia's accusations?
10. When does Agnes prefer to deal with Julia's distress?
(b) After she has a drink
11. How long has Tobias been in the living room?
(a) Few hours
(b) All night
(c) All day
(d) A couple of minutes
12. What meal has the family just finished?
13. Who returns to the house to spend the night?
(c) Harry and Edna
14. What announcement does Edna make?
(a) She and Harry are moving to Europe.
(b) She has cancer.
(c) She and Harry are getting a divorce.
(d) She and Harry are moving in.
15. Why does Tobias not want to discuss sleeping arrangements?
(a) He is having an affair.
(b) He is overwhelmed from the chaos in the house.
(c) He does not love Agnes anymore.
(d) He wants to eat breakfast first.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julia offer to make?
2. Agnes hopes that Tobias will ________________________.
3. How did Tobias sleep last night?
4. What is Agnes's demeanor when talking to Tobias about their sleeping arrangements?
5. How does Agnes refer to Julia's marriages?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)