|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves the room during a conversation?
2. Who begins to pick little fights?
3. How many times have Harry and Edna emerged?
4. What is the setting for Act 1?
(b) Living room
(d) Dining room
5. Tobias tells Julia that her parents are not _________________.
(a) simply her parents
(b) proud of her
(c) a bottomless pit of money
(d) her whipping boys
6. Surprisingly, Doug is even against whom?
7. Why does Agnes chastise Tobias?
(a) For giving alcohol to Claire
(b) For watching a sitcom
(c) For not serving the hors d'oeuvres
(d) For spilling his wine
8. Agnes feels that going mad would be very _______________.
9. Tobias could not force the cat to _________________.
(a) use the litter box
(b) love him
(c) stay indoors
10. From whom do Harry and Edna make their request?
(c) Kitchen staff
11. How old is Agnes?
(a) 20 ish
(b) 30 something
(c) Late 40s
(d) Late 50s
12. According to Julia, Doug is opposed to _______________.
(a) underage drinking
(b) healthcare reform
13. Claire wonders aloud about _______________________.
(a) Harry's bad manners
(b) when it would begin
(c) Edna's bad haircut
(d) things she has to do tomorrow
14. Tobias tells Julia that Agnes and Tobias are ____________________.
(a) real people
(b) moving to Europe
(c) her adoptive parents
(d) getting a divorce
15. Tobias recalls ______________ who stopped loving him.
(a) a cat
(b) his mother
(c) his first wife
(d) his brother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tobias offer to do?
2. Tobias tells Agnes that she _________________________.
3. According to Agnes, it is ruined love and _____________________ that make her lash out at Claire.
4. What does Claire say is the only thing Tobias has in common with his best friend?
5. Overall, Tobias feels ____________ about Claire's life.
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)