|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Early Sunday Morning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Agnes leave the room?
(a) Answer the door
(b) Check on dinner
(c) Fix her makeup
(d) Make a phone call
2. Why are Harry and Edna going home?
(a) To get their mail
(b) To water the plants
(c) To get a few things
(d) To check on the stove
3. Tobias could not force the cat to _________________.
(a) love him
(c) use the litter box
(d) stay indoors
4. The tone between Agnes and Claire can be characterized as ________________________.
5. When does Agnes plan to speak to Julia?
(a) When Julia goes home.
(b) At the theater.
(c) When they are alone.
(d) Over cocktails.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reproaches Julia for having failed marriages?
2. Tobias recalls ______________ who stopped loving him.
3. From what room do Harry and Edna emerge?
4. Julia is mad about losing her room to _______________________.
5. What is the setting for Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)