|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2, Later That Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Agnes pondering as Act 1 begins?
(a) What she should plant in the vegetable garden.
(b) What it would be like to be a flight attendant.
(c) What she should wear to dinner tonight.
(d) What it would be like to go mad.
2. How many times have Harry and Edna emerged?
3. Which character seems to be the only steady person in the house?
4. What simile does Tobias use to describe Julia's failed marriage?
(a) flopped souffle
(b) deflated balloon
(c) rag doll
(d) whipped pup
5. Who overhears what Agnes has been saying about Claire?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Agnes worry about more than she worries about going mad?
2. Where is Claire staying?
3. How can Julia's mood be characterized this evening?
4. Tobias could not force the cat to _________________.
5. What does Agnes vow to get from Julia?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)