Act 1, Friday Night
1. What is the format of A DELICATE BALANCE?
(a) A novel
(b) A short story
(c) A play
(d) An essay
2. How many acts are in this play?
3. What is the location of the play?
4. What is the setting for Act 1?
(a) Living room
(d) Dining room
5. Who is the main female character?
6. Who is the main male character?
7. What is the relationship between Agnes and Tobias?
(b) Brother and sister
8. How old is Agnes?
(a) Late 40s
(b) Late 50s
(c) 30 something
(d) 20 ish
9. How old is Tobias?
(a) 20 ish
(b) Early 60s
(c) Late 50s
(d) 30 something
10. What is Agnes pondering as Act 1 begins?
(a) What it would be like to be a flight attendant.
(b) What it would be like to go mad.
(c) What she should wear to dinner tonight.
(d) What she should plant in the vegetable garden.
This section contains 3,347 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)