|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jazz say that Antonia makes her sick?
(a) Because Antonia is rude and ungrateful.
(b) Because Antonia has a terrible body odor.
(c) Because Antonia is tall and skinny like a supermodel.
(d) Because Antonia is too fat to fit into any of the swimsuits.
2. Who comes to drive Antonia to get her mother and brothers?
(a) Dr. DiLeo.
(b) Mrs. Bartoli.
(c) Mrs. Luther.
(d) Mrs. Marsh.
3. Who does Antonia take her anger and frustration out on, while her mom is at the hospital?
4. What reason do Jazz and Antonia have for meeting?
(a) They are assigned to peer counseling together.
(b) They are both on the planning committee for Homecoming.
(c) They run into each other in the halls.
(d) They tutor each other in science.
5. What does Antonia's mom say she is going to get when she comes home?
(a) A bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken.
(b) A Big Mac combo.
(c) A sack full of Chinese food.
(d) A double-cheese pizza.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Antonia and Jazz plan to do to teach Mrs. Bartoli a lesson?
2. When Antonia hands in her homework to her math teacher, why is she embarrassed?
3. After Antonia has seen her mother in the hospital, what does she think about her mother's condition?
4. When Antonia arrives at the address that Jazz provides as her home address, what is Antonia's first thought?
5. Which of the DIllon children is most reluctant to go home?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)