|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ram and Antonia are introduced, what does Ram say about Antonia?
(a) "She looks like a babe to me."
(b) "She looks like an angel."
(c) "She looks like a priss with a stick up her butt."
(d) "She looks like something the cat dragged in."
2. How does Antonia get Jazz to play the polonaise?
(a) Antonia tells Jazz that Antonia has never heard a polonaise before.
(b) Antonia tells Jazz that she is not talented enough to win the competition.
(c) Antonio tells Jazz that a talent scout is coming to watch her.
(d) Antonia tells Jazz that she does not believe that Jazz had perfected the polonaise and wants proof.
3. What does Jazz do to Gregoire after he says she should look presentable for the competition?
(a) Jazz tells Gregoire to come back after the competition.
(b) Jazz fires Gregoire.
(c) Jazz throws her metronome at Gregoire.
(d) Jazz laughs at Gregoire.
4. After meeting Antonia, what does Mrs. Luther tell Jazz?
(a) Mrs. Luther tells Jazz that she is not allowed to have anyone else in the swimming pool.
(b) Mrs. Luther tells Jazz that she should not loan out her bathing suits.
(c) Mrs. Luther tells Jazz that the chlorine in the pool is too strong.
(d) Mrs. Luther tells Jazz that her taste in friends is improving.
5. What term does Antonia often apply to Jazz?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Antonia find out about where her family has gone?
2. When Karen asks Antonia what she wanted to do for a career, what does Antonia reply?
3. What does Jazz think about Antonia's brothers?
4. Who tells Karen that Antonia's father is not dead?
5. Antonia sees a photo in her mother's bedroom. What is her mother dressed as?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)