|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antonia think about the dress that Jazz is supposed to wear to the competition?
(a) She decides they can re-fashion it to make it more like Jazz's style.
(b) She hopes Jazz will give it to her.
(c) She thinks Jazz should burn it.
(d) She imagines that it would be prettier in green.
2. Why can Antonia not take a bus to get to her family when they are holed up after leaving home?
(a) Because the buses do not run at night.
(b) Because it is nighttime, she would have to transfer twice, and it would take hours to get there.
(c) Because it would cost almost $100 for that much bus fare.
(d) Because the city is under a curfew and no travel is allowed.
3. What is Jazz's real first name?
4. Where is the piano that Jazz and Antonia are allowed to use?
(a) In the music room.
(b) In the school auditorium.
(c) In the teacher's lounge.
(d) In the hallway.
5. According to Karen, why do so many people with clinical depression suffer relapses?
(a) Because they stop taking their medications.
(b) Because they eat the wrong kind of food.
(c) Because they listen to acid rock.
(d) Because they do not exercise enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chuckie is admitted to the hospital after throwing up on Antonia. What is his diagnosis?
2. What does Antonia say is her biggest regret?
3. Why does Jazz's mother give her a cell phone?
4. Antonia stays in a bedroom at the Abeyta's house that belonged to the Abeyta's daughter. What is that daughter's name?
5. Who does Antonia call when she finds out that needs to get to her mother and brothers?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)