|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Antonia arrives at the address that Jazz provides as her home address, what is Antonia's first thought?
(a) That Jazz probably did not live here, but that she just worked as a maid here.
(b) That Jazz must have a dozen brothers and sisters to live in such a large house.
(c) That maybe Jazz had made up a fake address so she could laugh with her friends about duping Antonia.
(d) That Jazz must have given her the country club address by mistake.
2. Chuckie is admitted to the hospital after throwing up on Antonia. What is his diagnosis?
(a) He had pneumonia.
(b) He had tonsilitis.
(c) He had a flu bug.
(d) He had food poisoning.
3. How many hours does Jazz say she has to spend in peer counseling?
4. What term does Antonia often apply to Jazz?
5. Who cooks breakfast the morning after Mrs. Luther has found Antonia's mom?
(b) Mrs. Luther.
(d) Mr. Luther.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Michael think that Mrs. Luther might be taking them after she finds Antonia's mother?
2. What activity did Antonia and her mother once try together?
3. Who does Antonia call when she finds out that needs to get to her mother and brothers?
4. How does Michael feel about Antonia's letting Mrs. Luther believe her dad is dead?
5. What color is Jazz's hair when she first appears in Chapter 1?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)