|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antonia's math teacher tries to joke with Antonia when she turns in her homework. What does the teacher ask?
(a) "Did you write this in crayon?"
(b) "You had to use yellow paper."
(c) "Your dog ate this, right?"
(d) "You didn't type it?"
2. What does Antonia tell the Luthers that her mother does for a living?
(a) Antonia tells the Luthers that her mother is an artist.
(b) Antonia tells the Luthers that her mother is a clerk in a boutique.
(c) Antonia tells the Luthers that her mother is an image consultant.
(d) Antonia tells the Luthers that her mother is a high-school teacher.
3. What is it that Jazz declares make a statement about who she is?
(a) Her reading choices.
(b) Her photographs on social media.
(c) Her clothes.
(d) Her blog posts.
4. Jazz comes up with a symbol to indicate when she is just kidding. What is that symbol?
(a) Shaking her head.
(b) Turning around in a circle.
(c) Holding up two fingers.
(d) Stomping her foot.
5. What does Antonia do before the Luthers take her out to dinner that so impresses Mrs. Luther?
(a) Antonia dresses like Jazz so that people will think they are sisters.
(b) Antonia takes money out of her piggy bank so that she can offer to pay for her own dinner.
(c) Antonia spends an hour making sure her make-up is perfect.
(d) Antonia changes into a sweater and skirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Mrs. Luther finds Antonia's mother, what does Mrs. Luther say to Antonia?
2. What color lipstick does Jazz share with Antonia, swearing that it will come off?
3. What does the narrator's youngest brother eat when there is no other food?
4. How many hours does Jazz say she has to spend in peer counseling?
5. What does Jazz theorize happened to Shelley?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)