|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fruit does Jazz tell Antonia she looks like after their lesson?
(a) A lemon.
(b) A tomato.
(c) A prune.
(d) A raisin.
2. How does Jazz admit to feeling about her mother?
(a) Jazz adores her mother.
(b) Jazz hates her mother.
(c) Jazz is jealous of her mother.
(d) Jazz wants to be like her mother.
3. When Antonia gets home after trying Jazz's lipstick, she says that the hue of her lips matches everyone else's lips at her house. Why?
(a) They had been all been hitting each other in the mouth.
(b) They had all been playing with markers.
(c) They had all been experimenting with make-up.
(d) They had all come down with the flu.
4. What does Antonia make for dinner that reminds her of better times?
(a) Bacon and eggs.
(b) Lobster and baked potato.
(c) Hamburger and french fries.
(d) Steak and corn on the cob.
5. How did Jazz's friend commit suicide?
(a) He shot himself in the head.
(b) He cut his wrists.
(c) He put his car into the river.
(d) He strangled himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Antonia not know about the death of Shelley?
2. Why does Jazz's mother give her a cell phone?
3. According to Karen, why do so many people with clinical depression suffer relapses?
4. Why does Antonia think that she does not need to talk to Dr. DiLeo?
5. Jazz describes her parents' reaction to her new hairstyle. What does she say they are going to do?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)