|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antonia finds Chuckie on her mother's lap, but he is holding something dangerous. What is it?
(a) A pair of scissors.
(b) A cigarette lighter.
(c) A kitchen knife.
(d) A broken Coke bottle.
2. What term does Antonia often apply to Jazz?
3. What does the narrator's youngest brother eat when there is no other food?
(a) Sugar Pops.
(b) Frost Flakes.
(c) Fruit Loops.
(d) Cap'n Crunch.
4. When Antonia leaves for her lesson at Jazz's house, Antonia tells her mother she will be home by a certain time. What time is that?
(a) By noon.
(b) By breakfast.
(c) By midnight.
(d) By dinner.
5. What is it that Jazz declares make a statement about who she is?
(a) Her reading choices.
(b) Her clothes.
(c) Her blog posts.
(d) Her photographs on social media.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jazz theorize happened to Shelley?
2. What reason do Jazz and Antonia have for meeting?
3. What does Antonia do for Michael that her mother should have done for him?
4. How many hours does Jazz say she has to spend in peer counseling?
5. During the counseling session after Chuckie's hospitalization, what does Jazz do for Antonia to help her be less stress?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)