|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael is sent by himself to buy food. Where does Antonia's mother send him?
(a) Kentucky Fried Chicken.
(c) Taco Bell.
2. What is the name of Jazz's only sibling?
3. How did Jazz's friend commit suicide?
(a) He put his car into the river.
(b) He cut his wrists.
(c) He strangled himself.
(d) He shot himself in the head.
4. Antonia's mother paid the electric bill, but how does she do it?
(a) She finds $100 in the cookie jar and uses that to pay for it.
(b) She uses Antonia's savings to pay it.
(c) She sells her wedding ring to pay it.
(d) She stands on the corner and begged for money to pay it.
5. When Antonia feels like Jazz is not taking the peer counseling sessions seriously, Antonia says thats she has better things to do. What is she referring to?
(a) Earning money.
(c) Swimming lessons.
(d) Seeing her boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Antonia gets home after trying Jazz's lipstick, she says that the hue of her lips matches everyone else's lips at her house. Why?
2. What does Antonia say is her biggest regret?
3. What does the narrator's youngest brother eat when there is no other food?
4. What does Antonia make for dinner and then try to get her mother to eat in Chapter 3?
5. What color is Jazz's hair when she first appears in Chapter 1?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)