|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What personal item is Antonia's mother wearing when Antonia sees her in the hospital?
(a) Her favorite pair of slippers.
(b) Her best necklace.
(c) Her torn bathrobe.
(d) Her copper bracelet.
2. What kind of car does Mrs. Luther drive?
(b) Rolls Royce.
(d) Toyota Camry.
3. Why can Antonia not take a bus to get to her family when they are holed up after leaving home?
(a) Because the city is under a curfew and no travel is allowed.
(b) Because the buses do not run at night.
(c) Because it would cost almost $100 for that much bus fare.
(d) Because it is nighttime, she would have to transfer twice, and it would take hours to get there.
4. What does Jazz believe is her mother's motivation for living?
(a) Jazz believes that her mother wants to destroy everything.
(b) Jazz believes that her mother wants to set fire to everything.
(c) Jazz believes that her mother wants to buy everything.
(d) Jazz believes that her mother wants to control everything.
5. What is Jazz's real first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tillie bake for the Dillon children?
2. Why did Antonia not know about the death of Shelley?
3. Antonia is surprised when Jazz declares that she does not do this habit. What habit does Jazz declare is "crazy"?
4. What does Antonia make for dinner and then try to get her mother to eat in Chapter 3?
5. During the counseling session after Chuckie's hospitalization, what does Jazz do for Antonia to help her be less stress?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)