1. The epigraph at the start of Part One is from which text?
A General Theory of Human Violence.
2. In what year does Neal subpoena Andy to appear in front of the grand jury?
3. How old had Neal been when he joined the District Attorney's office?
4. What is NOT a descriptor Andy uses to describe Neal?
5. What had been the nature of the relationship between Neal and Andy before Ben Rifkin's murder?
Andy had been Neal's mentor.
6. What condition causes Neal to have to try to force his mouth closed?
A mouth full of teeth.
This section contains 4,983 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)