|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is Jacob repeating in his sleep when Andy comes to check on him?
2. Laurie says that living with Andy and Jacob is like living with a couple of what?
(a) Brick walls.
(c) Con artists.
3. In what prison is Andy's father being held?
(a) Northern Correctional Institution.
(b) Sing Sing Correctional Institution.
(c) San Quentin Correctional Institution.
(d) Walla Walla State Prison.
4. In what month does Jacob's trial for murder begin?
5. A criminalist is someone who does all but which of the following things in his or her position?
(a) Applies the principles of natural and physical sciences to analyze evidence at a crime scene.
(b) Applies the principles of natural and physical sciences to preserve evidence at a crime scene.
(c) Applies the principles of natural and physical sciences to quantify evidence at a crime scene.
(d) Applies the principles of natural and physical sciences to identify evidence at a crime scene.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is seated at the rear of the courtroom when day six of the trial begins?
2. What guarantee does Andy provide to Laurie the day before Jacob's school reopens?
3. Jonathan tells which person that he or she is the ultimate decision-maker when it comes to the murder case?
4. In what month does Andy go to Derek's home when Derek is alone?
5. Whom does Andy name as a man whose manner makes it easy for one to imagine him as a boy?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)