|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who provides instructions to the hundreds of volunteers gathered at the park ten days after Ben's murder?
2. First-degree murder carries a mandatory sentence of what?
(a) Life without the possibility of parole.
(b) Twenty-five years.
(c) Life with the possibility of parole.
(d) The death penalty.
3. What kind of medicine does Andy offer Laurie the night before Jacob's trial begins?
4. In what year does Neal subpoena Andy to appear in front of the grand jury?
5. What adjective does Andy use to describe Laurie's manner when she gets seated on the first morning of Jacob's trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what location had Ben been walking when he was murdered?
2. Whom does Andy order to get a confession from Patz?
3. What type of contact are Jacob and Derek maintaining at the time of Andy's visit to Derek's house?
4. What action does Andy tell Jacob to stop doing during the trial?
5. What word is Jacob repeating in his sleep when Andy comes to check on him?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)