|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does Andy briefly consider hiding when he races home and makes it there before a warrant is served to search his house?
(a) His own laptop.
(b) Laurie's BlackBerry.
(c) Jacob's laptop.
(d) Jacob's iPod Touch.
2. Andy characterizes himself as a person who has been exposed to what?
(a) The real world.
(c) Life's hard knocks.
3. How much money does Matthew say Patz had given him in exchange for allowing Patz to touch Matthew's body over his clothes?
4. Whom does David name as telling David's family to speak to no one until after the trial?
5. Andy tells the reader that by the time of his visit to Derek's house, Laurie had lost so much weight that what?
(a) Her hip bones protruded.
(b) Her eyes were sunken.
(c) Her face looked hollow.
(d) Her spine was visible.
Short Answer Questions
1. First-degree murder carries a mandatory sentence of what?
2. What is the nickname of Andy's biological father?
3. The Middlesex County Courthouse where Andy works is filled with what material?
4. What object does Andy describe as "every prosecutor's fantasy" (188)?
5. How old had Neal been when he joined the District Attorney's office?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)