|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what location is Jacob ultimately found by the police?
(a) In the attic of his family home.
(b) In Derek's backyard.
(c) In the play structure behind the elementary school.
(d) In the woods of Cold Spring Park.
2. For what object does Laurie ask during the meeting with Jacob's lawyer Jonathan?
(a) A legal pad.
(b) A stapler.
(c) A glass of water.
(d) A tape recorder.
3. What object does Andy go to retrieve from an upstairs bedroom in Ben's family's house?
(a) His coat.
(b) Ben's hairbrush.
(c) His briefcase.
(d) Ben's journal.
4. What is NOT an element Neal mentions when trying to get the judge to set a high bail amount for Jacob?
(a) Jacob's connections to the airline industry.
(b) The savagery of Jacob's alleged crime.
(c) Jacob's connection to law enforcement through Andy.
(d) The great likelihood of conviction.
5. In what month of 2007 does Ben's murder take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what location had Ben been walking when he was murdered?
2. One morning while on a run, Andy alters his route of late and goes to whose apartment?
3. Laurie says that from what age in Jacob's life, other kids had started to turn up hurt around Jacob?
4. The epigraph at the start of Part One is from which text?
5. When Laurie picks up the phone during dinner and experiences a fright, how many days are left until Jacob's trial?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)