|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Jacob to school the day it reopens after Ben's murder?
(a) Andy and Laurie.
(b) Andy, Laurie, and Neal.
(c) Just Andy.
(d) Just Laurie.
2. For what reason is Andy taken off the case of Ben's murder?
(a) Duffy discovers that Andy had thrown away the military knife.
(b) Andy asks to be taken off the case for personal reasons.
(c) Dan tells Lynn that Andy is dragging his feet on the case.
(d) His son Jacob has been implicated in the murder.
3. At what time in their lives had Laurie and Andy met?
(a) Just after college.
(b) In college.
(c) In high school.
(d) In their thirties.
4. Whose idea is it to hire a psychiatric expert to assess Jacob?
5. Who takes over the prosecution of the case involving Ben's murder after Andy is removed?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many associates does Jonathan have in his law practice?
2. What career is Laurie's father involved in?
3. What does Dan tell Andy when they encounter one another ten days after Ben's murder?
4. In what substance is a single fingerprint stamped upon the inside of Ben's sweatshirt?
5. Where does Jacob claim to have gotten the military knife?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)