|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many stab wounds are found on Ben's body?
2. Andy says that though he does not yet know the identity of Ben's murderer, he feels a certain way about him already. How does Andy feel about Ben's murderer?
(a) He emulates him.
(b) He dislikes him.
(c) He is impressed by him.
(d) He feels angry at him.
3. How many days after Ben's murder does his family hold the shiva?
4. What does Andy name as the trick to being a successful prosecutor?
(a) Having a good memory.
(b) Consoling the parents of dead children.
(c) Creating a mental map of the crime scene.
(d) Keeping the suffering at a distance.
5. What career is Laurie's father involved in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Jacob to school the day it reopens after Ben's murder?
2. Whom does Andy find in the upstairs bedroom of Ben's family's home when he goes to retrieve an object?
3. At the time of Neal's questioning of Andy in front of the grand jury, what position does Neal hold?
4. In what year does Neal subpoena Andy to appear in front of the grand jury?
5. Andy states that a grand jury proceeding is not a what?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)