|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT a characteristic named by Andy when he tells the reader why he had liked Neal upon their first meeting?
(a) Neal had snaggled teeth.
(b) Neal was funny.
(c) Neal was odd.
(d) Neal had an unpronounceable last name.
2. For what reason had Laurie tried to murder her son?
(a) She had thought he was a murderer and she wanted to save other lives.
(b) She had known that he was going to kill her soon.
(c) She had wanted to end their pain at the same time.
(d) She had experienced a mental breakdown due to the trial.
3. Andy states that all lawyers feel the same way about the court system. How does he say lawyers feel about the court system?
(a) Lawyers believe that the court system in America is the best one in the world.
(b) Lawyers think the court system is particularly good at finding the truth.
(c) Lawyers do not think the court system is good at sorting out evil people from good people.
(d) Lawyers do not think the court system is particularly good at finding the truth.
4. What reason does Andy give for saying that Neal's shopping spree for new suits had been a mistake?
(a) Neal tends to preen in his new costumes.
(b) The new suits are ill-fitting and wrinkled.
(c) Neal is sending the wrong message to the jury.
(d) Neal is concentrating on the wrong issues.
5. Who is the first member of the Barber family to notice the Lincoln Town Car running its engine outside their house one night?
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to a Newton detective, who interviews Patz at the police station?
2. Andy tells Billy to listen to him and then tells Billy that Billy does not exist, saying instead that Billy is a what?
3. What nickname does Matthew's mother call him?
4. Who is NOT determined to have the MAOA Knockout gene?
5. What object does Andy describe as "every prosecutor's fantasy" (188)?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)