|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Andy hold at the time Ben's body is discovered?
(a) Deputy Prosecutor.
(c) Legal aide.
(d) First Assistant.
2. Whom does Andy order to get a confession from Patz?
3. At what location is Jacob ultimately found by the police?
(a) In Derek's backyard.
(b) In the attic of his family home.
(c) In the play structure behind the elementary school.
(d) In the woods of Cold Spring Park.
4. Andy states that all lawyers feel the same way about the court system. How does he say lawyers feel about the court system?
(a) Lawyers do not think the court system is particularly good at finding the truth.
(b) Lawyers do not think the court system is good at sorting out evil people from good people.
(c) Lawyers think the court system is particularly good at finding the truth.
(d) Lawyers believe that the court system in America is the best one in the world.
5. How old is Andy at the time of Ben's murder?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the time of Neal's questioning of Andy in front of the grand jury, what position does Neal hold?
2. When Andy characterizes himself as extremely conventional, what does he say about Jonathan Klein's personality?
3. What had been the nature of the relationship between Neal and Andy before Ben Rifkin's murder?
4. How many days after Ben's murder does his family hold the shiva?
5. Who finds the military knife in Jacob's room?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)