|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Andy tells Jacob that the prosecution will use Jacob's posting of the picture on Facebook as evidence of what?
(a) Pathological turmoil.
(b) Consciousness of guilt.
(c) Passive-aggressive behavior.
(d) Martyr syndrome.
2. How much money does Matthew say Patz had given him in exchange for allowing Patz to touch Matthew's body over his clothes?
3. What is the slang term for the gene mutation called MAOA Knockout?
(a) The murder gene.
(b) The psycho gene.
(c) The violence gene.
(d) The criminal gene.
4. Second-degree murder carries with it eligibility for parole after how many years?
5. Whose idea is it to hire a psychiatric expert to assess Jacob?
Short Answer Questions
1. Andy states that "A good marriage drags a long tail of" what "behind it" (25)?
2. When Dan tells Andy that it does not matter what happens to him now that Ben is dead, what is NOT an example he provides?
3. What object does Andy briefly consider hiding when he races home and makes it there before a warrant is served to search his house?
4. In what month of 2007 does Ben's murder take place?
5. Whom does Andy order to get a confession from Patz?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)