|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the judge assigned to Jacob's case?
(a) Judge French.
(b) Judge Allen.
(c) Judge Sherman.
(d) Judge Morin.
2. In what year does Jacob's trial for murder begin?
3. One morning while on a run, Andy alters his route of late and goes to whose apartment?
4. What method of escape does Andy report using every morning in order to forget the trial for a few minutes?
(b) Taking a bath.
(d) Surfing the internet.
5. For what reason is Andy taken off the case of Ben's murder?
(a) Andy asks to be taken off the case for personal reasons.
(b) Duffy discovers that Andy had thrown away the military knife.
(c) Dan tells Lynn that Andy is dragging his feet on the case.
(d) His son Jacob has been implicated in the murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the slang term for the gene mutation called MAOA Knockout?
2. When Laurie picks up the phone during dinner and experiences a fright, how many days are left until Jacob's trial?
3. What reason does Andy give for saying that Neal's shopping spree for new suits had been a mistake?
4. Andy states that on the first day of the trial, Neal had shown no signs of what sort of payback?
5. Andy tells Duffy that who will make a fool of Duffy in court if Duffy does not run a clean and thorough investigation?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)