1. The epigraph at the start of Part One is from which text?
(a) Anna Karenina.
(b) War and Peace.
(c) Crime and Punishment.
(d) A General Theory of Human Violence.
2. In what year does Neal subpoena Andy to appear in front of the grand jury?
3. How old had Neal been when he joined the District Attorney's office?
4. What is NOT a descriptor Andy uses to describe Neal?
(b) A potbelly.
(d) Thinning hair.
5. What had been the nature of the relationship between Neal and Andy before Ben Rifkin's murder?
(a) Andy had been Neal's mentor.
(b) Neal had been Andy's mentor.
(c) Neal had been Andy's brother-in-law.
(d) Neal and Andy had been rivals for the same position.
6. What condition causes Neal to have to try to force his mouth closed?
(a) An underbite.
(b) A wayward tooth.
(c) A mouth full of teeth.
(d) An overbite.
This section contains 4,983 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)