|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What complicates Wah-ta-Wah's rescue?
(a) She is under guard and there are two warriors watching the camp.
(b) She does not see Chingachgook when he signals to her.
(c) Wah-ta-Wah has been tied to a tree in the middle of the camp.
(d) They cannot get close enough without being seen.
2. What do the fancy clothes and dueling pistols tell Judith?
(a) They are not things Hutter would have bought.
(b) They are what is left over from her mother's wedding.
(c) They are information she already knew about her parents.
(d) They are probably stolen articles.
3. What do Chingachgook and Wah-ta-Wah do the next morning?
(a) They cook fish they caught in the lake.
(b) The use the spyglass to survey the lake.
(c) They plan how to take a canoe and desert the white people.
(d) They question Judith and Hetty for any information they might have.
4. What does Judith try to do?
(a) Dress as a boy and go with Deerslayer and Chingachgook.
(b) Keep Hutter and Harry entertained while Deerslayer and Chingachgook slip away.
(c) Prevent Deerslayer from going with Chingachgook.
(d) Get Hetty to open the chest again.
5. How does Chingachgook disguise himself on the boat?
(a) He shaves his head.
(b) He puts on some of Hutter's old clothes.
(c) He puts on a soldier uniform he found in the garrison.
(d) He dresses like an Iroquois.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the warriors discussing when Deerslayer and Chingachgook approach the camp?
2. What problem does going to talk with the Iroquois pose for Deerslayer?
3. What gives Chingachgook the idea that the Iroquois have taken over Muskrat Castle during the night?
4. When Deerslayer realizes Harry and Hutter have been taken captive, what does he do?
5. What does Judith find inside the chest?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)