|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The morning after Deerslayer's furlough, what is the main topic of conversation?
(a) How to get Deerslayer to escape with his life
(b) Things they remember about their childhoods
(c) Life after death
(d) Wedding plans for Judith and Deerslayer
2. What do Chingachgook and Deerslayer do that morning?
(a) Take a canoe ride
(b) Shoot at birds with the rifle Judith gave Deerslayer
(c) Chant prayers in the Delaware language
(d) Help everyone load up the Ark
3. Who interrogates Deerslayer?
(a) Chief Ravenoak
(b) The old woman he grabbed
(d) The tribal council
4. Who shows up in the Iroquois camp to plead for Deerslayer's life?
5. Why is Hetty so sure she is in no danger if she finds the Iroquois?
(a) She thinks God will protect her.
(b) She believes they will not harm a woman.
(c) She thinks they will believe that she is a ghost.
(d) She knows how to speak their language.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the discussion about Heaven, what conclusion does Hetty draw?
2. Why does the woman take Hetty into the Iroquois encampment?
3. What promise does Chingachgook make to Deerslayer?
4. What warning is Hetty given before she gets to the Iroquois encampment?
5. What does Deerslayer discover about Ravenoak's desires?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)