|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrogates Deerslayer?
(a) The tribal council
(b) The old woman he grabbed
(d) Chief Ravenoak
2. Why is Hetty so sure she is in no danger if she finds the Iroquois?
(a) She knows how to speak their language.
(b) She thinks God will protect her.
(c) She believes they will not harm a woman.
(d) She thinks they will believe that she is a ghost.
3. What do Chingachgook and Deerslayer do that morning?
(a) Take a canoe ride
(b) Help everyone load up the Ark
(c) Shoot at birds with the rifle Judith gave Deerslayer
(d) Chant prayers in the Delaware language
4. After the discussion about Heaven, what conclusion does Hetty draw?
(a) There really is only one Heaven.
(b) Hutter probably did not go to Heaven.
(c) You can find Heaven on earth.
(d) Each ethnic group will go to a different Heaven.
5. Who shows up in the Iroquois camp to plead for Deerslayer's life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What warning is Hetty given before she gets to the Iroquois encampment?
2. What is the Indian equivalent of Heaven according to their discussion that morning?
3. For what does Deerslayer prepare himself?
4. The morning after Deerslayer's furlough, what is the main topic of conversation?
5. Why does Deerslayer allow himself to be captured by the Iroquois?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)