|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the likely storage hold of the poison?
2. How did the luxurious accommodations also serve as a prison?
3. Whose lifeless eyes were the last of which the young woman saw?
4. Who had wanted the cup of coffee?
5. Do the Russians intend to pay Min Koryo?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pitt describe looking for a shipwreck?
2. Why can't the Russian government deduce how Min Koryo pulled off the abduction of the President?
3. Why were the microphones near the agents' wrists?
4. What was Larimer's position on western Europe?
5. What was interesting to note about the fog?
6. What is Lee Tong's connection to Madame Bougainville?
7. How did the young woman pull off the heist?
8. What is titanium used for, according to the Captain, and why?
9. Why wasn't Mendoza with Pitt and his crew as they discovered the Pilottown?
10. Describe the President.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Dirk and Loren's relationship. Why do you think he went after her so many times, and yet was still asking Ms. Mendoza out for dinner? What kind of relationship do Dirk and Loren have? What adds friction to this relationship, and what do you think brings them closer together?
Essay Topic 2
Explain Pitt's loss of his Talbot-Lago from a psychological level. What does his answer to the cocktail waitress describe about his personality? How does he view his vehicles?
Essay Topic 3
Explain why Alan Moran didn't tell the truth about where he and Larimer had been, and how they got there? How might have the public reacted to this statement? Could it have affected his place in office? How or why not?
This section contains 888 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)