|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What depressed Oscar Lucas?
2. What word(s) signaled to Lucas that double talk was being dropped?
3. How have drugs proven dangerous when doing controlled brainwashing?
4. How long does Sandecker want the President to delay evacuation?
5. Who was the only casualty?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Lugovoy tremble inwardly?
2. What are the two ways to scuttle a ship and collect insurance, and which was likely employed?
3. What is Margolin's final argument regarding the proposal of the President?
4. What is Lee Tong's connection to Madame Bougainville?
5. How did the young woman pull off the heist?
6. Why does Oscar Lucas have such sway in regard to the President?
7. Why did she feign sickness?
8. Where else was Lee mentioned?
9. Why does Pitt want to send out a press release regarding the Pilottown and the San Marino?
10. What was strange about the condition of the Pilottown?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the Secret Service agents with the detail of protecting the President. In what way was the President's abduction poor planning and execution on behalf of the Secret Service?
Essay Topic 2
Describe how the public would react to a missing Head of State. How is the public's reaction to the President's disappearance realistic? How is it fictional?
Essay Topic 3
If Pitt had a pet animal, real or fantastic, what kind of animal would it be and why? How is this animal suited to his personality? How would this animal affect the development of a plot?
This section contains 903 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)