|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the agent who was sent to investigate the boat?
2. How much money did she steal from the vault on Monday?
3. What is the last word of Chapter 8?
4. Who was the only casualty?
(a) One of the scientists.
(b) Al Giordino.
(c) Julie Mendoza.
(d) Captain Dover.
5. Where would Lee rather be?
(a) On an icebreaker.
(b) On a Coast Guard cutter.
(c) On a tanker.
(d) On a crabber.
6. What was Pitt's reaction to this death?
(a) A keening sorrow.
(b) Cold rage.
(c) Intense sadness.
(d) Bitter despair.
7. How was the President attempting to kill his enemies with kindness?
(a) None of these.
(b) Sending troops to protect the election in Afghanistan.
(c) Providing economic assistance to the North Koreans.
(d) Handing out foreign aid to the Russians.
8. What is the name of the ship that brought down the Cumberland?
(a) The Merrimack.
(b) The Oceanit.
(c) The Siren.
9. What is the Volga?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) A car.
(c) A river.
(d) Both of these.
10. How long does Sandecker want the President to delay evacuation?
(a) Twenty four hours.
(b) Forty eight hours.
(c) Thirty six hours.
(d) One week.
11. What sound was heard through the thick fog?
(a) A seagull.
(b) A owl's shriek.
(c) A low level engine.
(d) A dog barking.
12. Do the Russians intend to pay Min Koryo?
(c) I don't know.
13. What word does Lee Tong use sometimes when talking with the shipping tycoon?
14. What author is mentioned in this chapter?
(a) Janet Evanovich.
(b) Dean Koontz.
(c) Agatha Christie.
(d) Stephen King.
15. What does 'semper paratus' mean?
(a) Always Honest.
(b) Always Ready.
(c) Always Loyal.
(d) Always Faithful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first sign of the disease?
2. What was the Greek tanker called?
3. What had happened to the crew of the Amie Marie?
4. How potent is this compound?
5. In what year did Lee's family immigrate to America?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)