|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years had Cutty Sark been in the business?
(a) Twelve years.
(b) Thirteen years.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) Eight years.
2. Who had intruded on her privacy in her cabin?
(a) Lee, first mate.
(b) Steve the mess boy.
(c) Steve, first mate.
(d) Lee, the mess boy.
3. Who else went missing with the President?
(a) The Vice President.
(c) Aleksei Lugovoy.
(d) All of these.
4. How have drugs proven dangerous when doing controlled brainwashing?
(a) A too dramatic shift in the subject's personality is often noted.
(b) The drugs in high doses are deadly.
(c) Someone always has to be in place to administer the drugs.
(d) A person has to be convinced to take the drugs.
5. Who did Julie Mendoza meet first aboard the NUMA vessel?
(b) Admiral Sandecker.
(c) Al Giordino.
(d) Dirk Pitt.
6. What is the Volga?
(a) Both of these.
(b) A car.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) A river.
7. To what kind of cooking is Perlmutter addicted?
8. What word does Lee Tong use sometimes when talking with the shipping tycoon?
9. What was in the large bookkeeping ledger?
(a) Account access hacks.
(b) Passwords to the assorted governments around the world.
(c) Bank security codes.
(d) All of these.
10. Which two posts are supposed to keep a sharp watch on the river?
(a) Five and Six.
(b) Four and Five.
(c) Eight and Nine.
(d) Six and Seven.
11. What did she think was happening at first?
(a) She knew exactly what was going on.
(b) She was the victim of a prank.
(c) She was hallucinating.
(d) She was having a bad dream.
12. Who else, other than the constituents and Congressmen, doesn't want food in Russia?
(a) The Russians themselves.
(b) The Turkish.
(c) The Yugoslavians.
(d) The Egyptian.
13. What was Pitt's team looking for?
(a) A ram.
(b) A treasure chest.
(c) A prow.
(d) A long term relationship for Dirk.
14. Where does the President think Russia will invade?
15. How long had it been since someone had touched the objects on the sunken vessel?
(a) One hundred, twenty eight years.
(b) One hundred, twenty nine years.
(c) One hundred, twenty seven years.
(d) One hundred, twenty six years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the ship carrying?
2. What ship is nicknamed the Magic Ship?
3. Where would Lee rather be?
4. What is the name of the vessel boarded in the prelude?
5. For what did the woman thank the Captain?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)