|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ship appeared to be the San Marino, but had a different name?
(a) The Belle Chasse.
(b) The Bella Chase.
(c) The Bonne Chase.
(d) The Belle Chase.
2. How was Yeager known by some?
3. Who was the only casualty?
(a) One of the scientists.
(b) Al Giordino.
(c) Julie Mendoza.
(d) Captain Dover.
4. Did Mendoza agree to Pitt's date?
(b) She was still undecided.
(d) It wasn't said.
5. What is the name of the ship that brought down the Cumberland?
(b) The Siren.
(c) The Merrimack.
(d) The Oceanit.
6. What post was Aiken on?
7. What prediction did the weather office make for that night?
(a) Heavy fog.
(d) Light fog.
8. What was the consistency of the debris covering the Pilottown?
(a) Thick mud.
(b) Light sand.
(c) Loose gravel.
(d) Feathery light.
9. What is the name of the vessel boarded in the prelude?
(a) The Revenge.
(b) The Conquest.
(c) The H.M.S Pinafore.
(d) The Pilottown.
10. What word(s) signaled to Lucas that double talk was being dropped?
(a) Game over.
(b) Buy in.
(c) Honest abe.
11. Whose lifeless eyes were the last of which the young woman saw?
(a) The fourth officer.
(b) The fifth officer.
(c) The Captain.
(d) The first mate.
12. What was the Greek tanker called?
(a) The Trinity.
(b) None of these.
(c) The Tritin.
(d) The Trikeri.
13. For what did the woman thank the Captain?
(a) His fear.
(b) His concern.
(c) Him taking her on board.
(d) His worry.
14. How long had it been since someone had touched the objects on the sunken vessel?
(a) One hundred, twenty nine years.
(b) One hundred, twenty eight years.
(c) One hundred, twenty seven years.
(d) One hundred, twenty six years.
15. Who had intruded on her privacy in her cabin?
(a) Lee, the mess boy.
(b) Steve, first mate.
(c) Lee, first mate.
(d) Steve the mess boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What most likely caused the shuddering of the Pilottown?
2. Who is asked for on Aleksei Lugovoy's private line?
3. What was found about a hundred and fifty yards upriver of where the Eagle was?
4. How many times had the volcano erupted in the last century?
5. For whom did Oscar Lucas work?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)