|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first sign of the disease?
(a) His pulse increased.
(c) He felt lightheaded.
(d) Intense pain in abdominal area.
2. Who did Julie Mendoza meet first aboard the NUMA vessel?
(a) Dirk Pitt.
(c) Admiral Sandecker.
(d) Al Giordino.
3. Who was the only person dressed in a suit?
(a) Army General Clayton Metcalf.
(b) Dan Fawcett.
(c) Douglas Oates.
(d) National Security Advisor Alan Mercier.
4. What was the girl's name?
(a) Estelle Wallace.
(b) Amie Maria.
(c) Elsabeth Wallace.
(d) Diana Wallace.
5. How have drugs proven dangerous when doing controlled brainwashing?
(a) A too dramatic shift in the subject's personality is often noted.
(b) Someone always has to be in place to administer the drugs.
(c) A person has to be convinced to take the drugs.
(d) The drugs in high doses are deadly.
6. How long does Sandecker want the President to delay evacuation?
(a) Forty eight hours.
(b) Thirty six hours.
(c) One week.
(d) Twenty four hours.
7. Do the Russians intend to pay Min Koryo?
(b) I don't know.
8. How potent is this compound?
(a) 1 tbs = death to everything in two million gallons of seawater.
(b) 1 gallon = death to the planet.
(c) 1 tsp = death to everything in four million gallons of surrounding sea water.
(d) 1 cup = death to every living organism in the ocean.
9. What is the likely storage hold of the poison?
(a) Cargo hold number three.
(b) Cargo hold number four.
(c) Cargo hold number six.
(d) Cargo hold number five.
10. Which car did Sandecker linger by?
(a) A 1921 Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost.
(b) A 1931 Cadillac.
(c) None of these.
(d) A 1921 Rolls-Royce Gold Doubloon.
11. What kind of drink did the President order?
12. How many years had Cutty Sark been in the business?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Thirteen years.
13. How many times had the volcano erupted in the last century?
14. How much money was in the cash shipment?
(a) 1.2 million dollars.
(b) From 500,000-700,000 dollars.
(c) From 600,000-800,000 dollars.
(d) From 700,000-900,000 dollars.
15. Who is the acting President until the three men are found?
(a) Alan Mercier.
(b) Clayton Metcalf.
(c) Dan Fawcett.
(d) Douglas Oates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ship is nicknamed the Magic Ship?
2. What is the first thing to go wrong and is unexpected?
3. What ship appeared to be the San Marino, but had a different name?
4. What nationality does the Russian President mistake Min Koryo's ancestry?
5. Where would Lee rather be?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)