1. What is the name of the vessel boarded in the prelude?
2. Why had the young woman been nervous when she had boarded the boat?
She had committed a crime.
3. What was the girl's name?
4. When was the ship built?
5. What was the actual name of the girl?
6. How much money was in the cash shipment?
From 600,000-800,000 dollars.
7. What two emotions lay dormant in the woman?
Panic and fear.
8. How much money did she steal from the vault on Monday?
This section contains 3,988 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)