|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Eagle, Chapters 37-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Lee's family immigrate to America?
2. How much energy does the brain produce?
(a) Twelve watts.
(b) Three microamps.
(c) Ten watts.
(d) Ten microamps.
3. What is the Volga?
(a) A river.
(b) A car.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
4. Which car did Sandecker linger by?
(a) A 1921 Rolls-Royce Gold Doubloon.
(b) A 1931 Cadillac.
(c) None of these.
(d) A 1921 Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost.
5. How long does Lugovoy have to finish his project?
(a) Seven days.
(b) Four days.
(c) Ten days.
(d) Eight days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two emotions lay dormant in the woman?
2. What will Madam Bougainville least expect?
3. What characteristic reminded Pitt of the Pilottown?
4. Who is the acting President until the three men are found?
5. What had happened to the crew of the Amie Marie?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)