|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Eagle, Chapters 37-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far away was the weather office?
(a) Twelve miles.
(b) Three miles.
(c) Ten miles.
(d) Two miles.
2. What does Suvoyov think when he cannot find the Warehouse sized building?
(a) It was an aircraft carrier.
(b) It was an underground facility.
(c) It was a boat.
(d) It was moved in the middle of the night.
3. Who was the only person dressed in a suit?
(a) Army General Clayton Metcalf.
(b) Dan Fawcett.
(c) National Security Advisor Alan Mercier.
(d) Douglas Oates.
4. How much money did she steal from the vault on Monday?
5. What was the girl's name?
(a) Estelle Wallace.
(b) Elsabeth Wallace.
(c) Amie Maria.
(d) Diana Wallace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the likely storage hold of the poison?
2. Who is the acting President until the three men are found?
3. Who else, other than the constituents and Congressmen, doesn't want food in Russia?
4. What does 'semper paratus' mean?
5. Which two posts are supposed to keep a sharp watch on the river?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)