|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, The Pilottown, Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money was in the cash shipment?
(a) From 600,000-800,000 dollars.
(b) From 700,000-900,000 dollars.
(c) 1.2 million dollars.
(d) From 500,000-700,000 dollars.
2. What had happened to the crew of the Amie Marie?
(a) Their skin had turned black.
(b) Their limbs were contorted in odd positions as though they had died violently.
(c) They had bled from every opening on their bodies.
(d) All of these.
3. How deep is the well in which the army wants to dispose of the Nerve agent?
(a) Two thousand feet.
(b) Eight thousand feet.
(c) Four thousand feet.
(d) Twelve thousand feet.
4. Whose lifeless eyes were the last of which the young woman saw?
(a) The first mate.
(b) The Captain.
(c) The fifth officer.
(d) The fourth officer.
5. What was Pitt's reaction to this death?
(a) Intense sadness.
(b) Bitter despair.
(c) A keening sorrow.
(d) Cold rage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did she steal from the vault on Monday?
2. How many men had surrounded the young woman?
3. How long does Sandecker want the President to delay evacuation?
4. What did she think was happening at first?
5. Who did Julie Mendoza meet first aboard the NUMA vessel?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)