|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, The Pilottown, Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours ahead of schedule had Pitt found the nerve agent?
(a) Twenty four.
(b) Thirty eight hours.
(c) Thirty two hours.
(d) Thirty six hours.
2. Who was the only casualty?
(a) Captain Dover.
(b) One of the scientists.
(c) Julie Mendoza.
(d) Al Giordino.
3. How potent is this compound?
(a) 1 tbs = death to everything in two million gallons of seawater.
(b) 1 gallon = death to the planet.
(c) 1 tsp = death to everything in four million gallons of surrounding sea water.
(d) 1 cup = death to every living organism in the ocean.
4. Who had intruded on her privacy in her cabin?
(a) Lee, the mess boy.
(b) Lee, first mate.
(c) Steve, first mate.
(d) Steve the mess boy.
5. What was the actual name of the girl?
(a) Anita Casilighio.
(b) Amie Casiligio.
(c) Arita Casilighio.
(d) Arta Casilighio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing to go wrong and is unexpected?
2. Where had Pitt last run into the Catawba?
3. What did they do to her?
4. Whose lifeless eyes were the last of which the young woman saw?
5. Why did this news so dismay the President?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)