1. What ailment does Isobe's wife have?
2. What lie does Isobe tell his wife In Chapter 1?
That she will recover after several months in the hospital.
3. Who/what does Isobe's wife saying she has been talking to?
A ginko tree.
4. To whom does Isobe also lie when he leaves his wife's hospital room and goes home?
5. What is the cause of Isobe's daughter leaving home?
6. What does the hospital delay doing in hopes of giving Keiko a longer life?
Giving her morphine.
This section contains 5,267 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)