|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the hospital delay doing in hopes of giving Keiko a longer life?
(b) Starting an experimental drug program.
(c) Giving her morphine.
2. What illness did Kiguchi have in the Army?
(d) Typhoid fever.
3. How does Mr. Sanja see this trip as part of his work?
(a) He is a sociology professor and is studying the local culture to publish a paper.
(b) He's thinking of expanding his factories into other countries.
(c) He thinks there may be a market in India for his cars.
(d) He wants to take pictures of India.
4. What is Enami's role in the group?
5. What does Enami wonder about concerning Mitsuko in Chapter 7?
(a) If she is happy with the man she is writing all the time.
(b) What it would be like to sleep with her.
(c) Why she avoids Isobe.
(d) If she is a little insane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the Japanese and American tourist when they are in a conversation?
2. What happens to Indira Gandhi in Chapter 9?
3. Why are the Sanjas annoyed with the other tourists at the hotel?
4. Why does Isobe visit a fortuneteller?
5. What do the soldiers eat as they are walking in Chapter 5?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)