|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Sanja plan to go to take some pictures in Chapter 13?
(a) Where a protest is being held by Hindus.
(b) Where a protest is being held by Sikhs.
(c) The zoo.
(d) To the Ganges.
2. What pet does Numada get as an adult that his wife does not like?
(a) A ferret.
(b) A cat.
(c) A pot-bellied pig.
(d) A hornbill.
3. What is the cause of Isobe's daughter leaving home?
(a) She marries.
(b) Isobe's unresponsiveness.
(c) She goes to school in another country.
(d) She does not like her maternal grandmother.
4. About what has Kiguchi been reading in Chapter 12?
5. What does Enami say about the fighting where Kiguchi was in the war?
(a) It was fierce.
(b) There was not much fighting there.
(c) It was sporadic.
(d) It was mild.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Kiguchi and Enami when Chapter 5 opens?
2. What do ill pilgrims have done to their bodies when they die?
3. Who is the only person in the restaurant where Numada goes after a shower in Chapter 6?
4. What is the weather like as Kiguchi and Tsukada walk in Chapter 5?
5. What is the Kultur Heim?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)