|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tsu do every day after class?
(a) Practices the piano.
(b) Writes his parents.
(c) Plays football.
(d) Goes to the chapel to pray.
2. What does Mitsuko offer to do for Kiguchi in Chapter 8?
(a) Travel back to Japan with him.
(b) Stay with him in the hospital.
(c) Take pictures of the rest of the trip for him.
(d) Call his daughter.
3. Why does Isobe travel out to a village in Chapter 8?
(a) To meet up with an old war buddy.
(b) To inquire after a cousin who used to be a doctor in that village.
(c) To see if a little girl there might be his reincarnated wife.
(d) To meet with a holy man.
4. Who are the Sanja's?
(a) A couple on their honeymoon.
(b) An elderly woman and her son.
(c) Two brothers on the tour.
(d) Two elderly sisters on the tour.
5. Where are Kiguchi and Enami when Chapter 5 opens?
(a) On a train.
(b) In a restaurant.
(c) At the beach.
(d) On a plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tsu drink until he throws up?
2. Who is Rajini?
3. Where does Tsu think his Onion resides?
4. What is the cause of Isobe's daughter leaving home?
5. Why does Isobe visit a fortuneteller?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)