|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Tsu play?
2. What does Enami become irritated about concerning the Sanja's in Chapter 6?
(a) Their condescending attitude towards India and Hinduism.
(b) They refuse to buy anything from the local merchants.
(c) They tip poorly every time they have a meal.
(d) They keep asking the bus to stop for pictures.
3. How does Mr. Sanja see this trip as part of his work?
(a) He wants to take pictures of India.
(b) He thinks there may be a market in India for his cars.
(c) He's thinking of expanding his factories into other countries.
(d) He is a sociology professor and is studying the local culture to publish a paper.
4. What does Tsu say when Mitsuko questions him about his religious beliefs?
(a) He does not know what he believes.
(b) He thinks Islam has many good idea.
(c) He is an atheist.
(d) He leans towards Hindu.
5. How is Tsu described in Chapter 3?
(a) Athletic and strong.
(b) Vivacious and talkative.
(d) Awkward and religious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the puppy do that Numada brings home as a boy?
2. What does Joseph do to Moïra?
3. Who are the Sanja's?
4. Who stays with Kiguchi in the jungle?
5. What is the cause of Isobe's daughter leaving home?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)