|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Sanja think of the bus that is transporting the tourists?
(a) It is very clean.
(b) It is very comfortable.
(c) The does not express an opinion about the bus.
(d) It is decrepit.
2. What does Tsu write in his letters to Mitsuko that she reads when awakened in the middle of the night?
(a) His hope that he will someday know who he is.
(b) His belief in God.
(c) His desire for her to come to him.
(d) His loss of faith.
3. What happens when some coal goes missing at Numada's home when he is a boy?
(a) The family believes it is Numada's father's cousin and stop inviting him over.
(b) They fire Li.
(c) His father suspects a neighbor and accuses the man.
(d) There's nothing that can be done.
4. What lie does Isobe tell his wife In Chapter 1?
(a) The she will walk again.
(b) That her daughter is coming to visit.
(c) That he gave the dog to a good friend.
(d) That she will recover after several months in the hospital.
5. What does Keiko urge Isobe to do as she comes out of a coma for a minute?
(a) Be happy.
(b) Find her when she is reborn.
(c) Take care of her mother.
(d) Make peace with his daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hospital delay doing in hopes of giving Keiko a longer life?
2. What does Mrs. Sanja do constantly on the bus?
3. What is Enami's role in the group?
4. Who comforts Numada when his parents are going through the process of a divorce?
5. Where do Mitsuko and her new husband go for their honeymoon?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)