|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do pilgrims come to bathe?
(a) A spring known for miraculous healings.
(b) A mountain lake in the Himalayas.
(c) A waterfall that is said to cry Jesus' tears.
(d) The Ganges River.
2. How does Mr. Sanja see this trip as part of his work?
(a) He's thinking of expanding his factories into other countries.
(b) He thinks there may be a market in India for his cars.
(c) He wants to take pictures of India.
(d) He is a sociology professor and is studying the local culture to publish a paper.
3. Who claims to have been Japanese in a previous life?
(a) A young girl from Virginia.
(c) One of the street artists.
(d) A monk in a local temple.
4. What does Tsukada confess to Kiguchi about the meat Tsukada brought him?
(a) It was human flesh.
(b) He has nothing of import to confess to Tsukada about the meat.
(c) Tsukada killed someone to get the meat.
(d) It was stolen from a family with many children.
5. What does Numada do with his puppy when told to get rid of it?
(a) Releases it into the woods.
(b) Gives it to his best friend.
(c) Shoots it.
(d) Trains it in secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kiguchi ask the tour guide about?
2. What is the Kultur Heim?
3. What lie does Isobe tell his wife In Chapter 1?
4. About what does Kiguchi think about when the tourists are driven through the jungle in Chapter 6?
5. What kind of books does Numada write?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)