|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kiguchi and Tsukada's physical condition in the flashback as they are walking?
(b) Malnourished and starving.
(c) Weak but not failing.
(d) Strong and robust.
2. How is Tsu described in Chapter 3?
(a) Awkward and religious.
(c) Athletic and strong.
(d) Vivacious and talkative.
3. What lines the route of Kiguchi and Tsukada's retreat?
(a) Dead and dying soldiers.
(b) Large palm trees.
(c) Starving civilians.
(d) People cheering.
4. What happens when some coal goes missing at Numada's home when he is a boy?
(a) They fire Li.
(b) There's nothing that can be done.
(c) The family believes it is Numada's father's cousin and stop inviting him over.
(d) His father suspects a neighbor and accuses the man.
5. Where did Numada grow up as a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Sanja see this trip as part of his work?
2. What surprises Kiguchi about the Buddhists in India?
3. Where is Numada headed on the plane in Chapter 4?
4. What is Enami's role in the group?
5. What does the puppy do that Numada brings home as a boy?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)