|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Sanja's?
(a) Two brothers on the tour.
(b) A couple on their honeymoon.
(c) An elderly woman and her son.
(d) Two elderly sisters on the tour.
2. What does Keiko dream that Isobe does?
(a) Marries another woman.
(b) Calls and talks to his daughter.
(c) Leaves the stove on.
(d) Flies away with her.
3. What is Mitsuko determined to make Tsu do in their school days?
(a) Change his major.
(b) Date her sister.
(c) Renounce his belief in God.
(d) Confront his parents.
4. What nickname do Tsu and Mitsuko give God when Mitsuko sees Tsu on her honeymoon?
(a) The Blind Alley.
(d) The Onion.
5. What does Numada learn about Isobe when Numada asks his advice about the present?
(a) Isobe's wife is dead.
(b) Isobe has four daughters.
(c) Isobe hates Paris.
(d) Isobe was born in Siberia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tsu say when Mitsuko questions him about his religious beliefs?
2. Why does Tsu drink until he throws up?
3. What is the cause of Isobe's daughter leaving home?
4. Who comforts Numada when his parents are going through the process of a divorce?
5. What kind of books does Numada write?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)