|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pet does Numada get as an adult that his wife does not like?
(a) A ferret.
(b) A pot-bellied pig.
(c) A hornbill.
(d) A cat.
2. What does Tsu say when Mitsuko questions him about his religious beliefs?
(a) He does not know what he believes.
(b) He thinks Islam has many good idea.
(c) He leans towards Hindu.
(d) He is an atheist.
3. Why does Tsu drink until he throws up?
(a) He does not realize the sweet drinks are mixed with alcohol.
(b) He has never tried alcohol before and gets carried away.
(c) Mitsuko tells him if he stops drinking, it means he does not believe in God.
(d) He is depressed.
4. What does Isobe write about his wife?
(b) Funny stories.
(c) Her daily prognosis.
5. How does Mitsuko enjoy sex with Tsu?
(a) She is detached.
(b) She is disturbed by it.
(c) It makes her fall in love with Tsu.
(d) She thinks it is better than he believed sex would be.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joseph do to Moïra?
2. What ailment does Isobe's wife have?
3. What does Kiguchi ask the tour guide about?
4. What is Yano's occupation?
5. Who does Moïra seduce?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)