|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Keiko dream that Isobe does?
(a) Marries another woman.
(b) Flies away with her.
(c) Leaves the stove on.
(d) Calls and talks to his daughter.
2. What is the Kultur Heim?
(a) A football stadium.
(b) A hospital.
(c) An Indian restaurant.
(d) A chapel.
3. What is Mitsuko determined to make Tsu do in their school days?
(a) Date her sister.
(b) Renounce his belief in God.
(c) Change his major.
(d) Confront his parents.
4. What is said about the area where Numada is raised?
(a) It has mild winter temperatures.
(b) It is a lower-class area.
(c) It is where many of the Russian elite live.
(d) It is a Christian area in a predominantly Hindu country.
5. Who are the Sanja's?
(a) A couple on their honeymoon.
(b) Two brothers on the tour.
(c) An elderly woman and her son.
(d) Two elderly sisters on the tour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Mitsuko and her new husband go for their honeymoon?
2. What is Numada thinking of buying his wife in Chapter 4?
3. What does Tsu do every day after class?
4. How long after death do Buddhists believe a soul is reborn?
5. What lie does Isobe tell his wife In Chapter 1?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)