|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tsu take the indigent dead in Chapter 10?
(a) He does not take them anywhere as no one will accept them.
(b) To a crematorium.
(c) To a pauper's field.
(d) To a Catholic charity for burial.
2. Why does Isobe travel out to a village in Chapter 8?
(a) To see if a little girl there might be his reincarnated wife.
(b) To inquire after a cousin who used to be a doctor in that village.
(c) To meet with a holy man.
(d) To meet up with an old war buddy.
3. What does Isobe write about his wife?
(a) Funny stories.
(d) Her daily prognosis.
4. In Chapter 8, how many of the tourists decide to stay in the city rather than going on with the bus?
5. What was the occupation of the woman who was the opposite of Keiko with whom Isobe had an affair?
(b) Restaurant owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kiguchi expect to be left in the jungle?
2. What is Kiguchi and Tsukada's physical condition in the flashback as they are walking?
3. Where are Kiguchi and Enami when Chapter 5 opens?
4. What does Keiko dream that Isobe does?
5. Who does Moïra seduce?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)