|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do some students try to get Mitsuko to do concerning Tsu in Chapter 3?
(a) Convert him back to Buddhism.
(b) Convert him to Catholicism.
(c) Seduce him.
(d) Trick him.
2. Who does Numada's mother hire to help her?
(a) No one; they can't afford help.
(b) A Chinese boy named Li.
(c) A Chinese girl named Lin Sing.
(d) A Mongolian girl name Tse.
3. What kind of books does Numada write?
(a) Academic textbooks.
4. What does Numada do with his puppy when told to get rid of it?
(a) Gives it to his best friend.
(b) Releases it into the woods.
(c) Trains it in secret.
(d) Shoots it.
5. What group of people does Gaston tell Tsukada about after Tsukada make a confession to Gaston?
(a) A group of climbers in the Andes.
(b) The first group to conquer Everest.
(c) The Donner party.
(d) A group stuck in Siberia with no shelter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname do Tsu and Mitsuko give God when Mitsuko sees Tsu on her honeymoon?
2. What surprises Kiguchi about the Buddhists in India?
3. Who are the Sanja's?
4. What does Miss Naruse think Keiko already knows?
5. What is the cause of Isobe's daughter leaving home?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)