|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Yano's occupation?
2. What is said about the area where Numada is raised?
(a) It has mild winter temperatures.
(b) It is a lower-class area.
(c) It is a Christian area in a predominantly Hindu country.
(d) It is where many of the Russian elite live.
3. Why does Numada go into the hospital?
(a) He as an infected leg.
(b) He has tuberculosis.
(c) He has cancer.
(d) He has to have heart surgery.
4. What does Numada do with his puppy when told to get rid of it?
(a) Releases it into the woods.
(b) Trains it in secret.
(c) Shoots it.
(d) Gives it to his best friend.
5. What does Tsu do every day after class?
(a) Practices the piano.
(b) Writes his parents.
(c) Goes to the chapel to pray.
(d) Plays football.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cause of Isobe's daughter leaving home?
2. What is the Kultur Heim?
3. Where are Kiguchi and Enami when Chapter 5 opens?
4. What pet does Numada get as an adult that his wife does not like?
5. Where are Kiguchi and Tsukada walking together during Kiguchi's flashback?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)