|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ch'mund'?
(a) A fakir.
(b) An old beggar woman in the temple.
(c) A Hindu goddess.
(d) A police officer.
2. When does Mitsuko awaken from a nap in Chapter 8?
(a) When Enami brings her dinner.
(b) When the tourists return from the Ganges.
(c) When the doctor comes to check on her.
(d) When Kiguchi calls out.
3. What is Enami's role in the group?
4. What does Numada learn about Isobe when Numada asks his advice about the present?
(a) Isobe's wife is dead.
(b) Isobe was born in Siberia.
(c) Isobe has four daughters.
(d) Isobe hates Paris.
5. Where did Kiguchi fight during the war?
(b) The Philippines.
(d) New Guinea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Blackie?
2. Where are Kiguchi and Enami when Chapter 5 opens?
3. What surrounds the Vishvan'tha temple?
4. Why does Numada go into the hospital?
5. Why is Enami going for a doctor in Chapter 8?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)