|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, how many of the tourists decide to stay in the city rather than going on with the bus?
2. What lines the route of Kiguchi and Tsukada's retreat?
(a) People cheering.
(b) Starving civilians.
(c) Large palm trees.
(d) Dead and dying soldiers.
3. What voices does Numada say he has sensed in India?
(a) The orphaned children.
(b) The stray dogs.
(c) The trees.
(d) The elephants.
4. Where are Kiguchi and Tsukada walking together during Kiguchi's flashback?
(a) Along a seashore.
(b) Down the main street of a small village.
(c) On the Highway of Death.
(d) In the mountains.
5. What is Mitsuko determined to make Tsu do in their school days?
(a) Date her sister.
(b) Change his major.
(c) Renounce his belief in God.
(d) Confront his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Tsu play?
2. Who is the only person in the restaurant where Numada goes after a shower in Chapter 6?
3. What is wrong with the man Mitsuko accidentally steps on in Chapter 8?
4. About what does Kiguchi think Enami cannot know?
5. Where did Numada grow up as a child?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)