|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surrounds the Vishvan'tha temple?
(a) A high hedge.
(b) Small shops.
(c) A wrought-iron fence.
(d) A canal.
2. What does Enami wonder about concerning Mitsuko in Chapter 7?
(a) Why she avoids Isobe.
(b) If she is happy with the man she is writing all the time.
(c) If she is a little insane.
(d) What it would be like to sleep with her.
3. Why does Numada go into the hospital?
(a) He has tuberculosis.
(b) He has to have heart surgery.
(c) He has cancer.
(d) He as an infected leg.
4. Where does Tsu meet Mitsuko in Chapter 10?
(a) In a small coffee shop.
(b) Back at the river.
(c) At a Catholic church.
(d) At the hotel gardens.
5. Why does Tsu leave Mitsuko after a short time of visiting in Chapter 10?
(a) He has to go to Mass.
(b) He has to be up early.
(c) He is meeting his fiancé later.
(d) He has nothing else to say to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tsu say his Onion was brought to life?
2. How many affairs did Isobe have during his marriage?
3. Where does Tsu think his Onion resides?
4. Who is Rajini?
5. How did Isobe view his wife when she was alive?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)