|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the woman murdered?
(a) She is stabbed.
(b) She is shot.
(c) She is strangled.
(d) Her throat is cut.
2. What is the topic of the meeting?
(a) Tensions in the agency.
(b) Military airspace.
(d) Foreign affairs.
3. Where is Majorov while the action is taking place?
4. Helder is surprised when Lee calls him by his real name, _____.
5. Majorov is one of the two men on the boat. Who is the other man prepared to rescue Lee?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which Danish city does the group meet?
2. Helder finally realizes that he has been responsible for planting a _______.
3. Who takes advantage of the the fact that Majorov is distracted by the situation with Lee?
4. What is the director's suggestion to Rule?
5. Where had Lee met this man before?
Short Essay Questions
1. Lee, Rule and Appicella split up once they are in Copenhagen. Explain what each person does while in the city.
2. What unusual thing does Helder notice aboard the sub? What is Helder's conclusion?
3. What happens to Helder after he is removed from the sub? How is Helder's identity revealed?
4. Explain what happens after Lee leaves the island.
5. Majorov receives what he believes to be good news. What is Majorov's reaction?
6. How does Appicella benefit from Lee's arrival on the island?
7. What is Kate Rule's reaction to the request? What does Simon Rule say in response?
8. What information does Rule threaten to use if Nixon and Simon Rule do not resign?
9. How does Helder react to the new orders given by Majorov?
10. Discuss what happens when Lee realizes he has drifted into Soviet waters.
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)