|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 43 Helder learns he is expected to pilot what type of craft into Stockholm?
(a) Aircraft carrier.
(b) 18 wheeler.
2. Where is Majorov while the action is taking place?
3. What word does Emilio use to describe Malibu?
4. What term does the director use to describe Rule?
5. The two men seem most concerned about Lee's _____.
(a) Final destination.
(d) Military affiliation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee is eager to contact which of the following?
2. Helder finally realizes that he has been responsible for planting a _______.
3. A local man hears about a ______ and immediately sets out to help those in distress.
4. Who openly objects to the director's viewpoint?
5. What does Rule do once the man has been caught?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Rule threaten to use if Nixon and Simon Rule do not resign?
2. What misfortune befalls Lee as he is sailing on the ocean?
3. What unusual thing does Helder notice aboard the sub? What is Helder's conclusion?
4. What does Rawls do with the information from Rule? How will Rawls' actions affect Rule?
5. How does Appicella benefit from Lee's arrival on the island?
6. Lee, Rule and Appicella split up once they are in Copenhagen. Explain what each person does while in the city.
7. What is Majorov's reaction when he learns Appicella has escaped?
8. What tips Rule off about the assassination attempt?
9. Lee recognizes two of the men on shore. Who are the men and how does Lee know their identities?
10. How do the Swedish troops react to the attack? What are Helder's orders?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)