|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the topic of the meeting?
(a) Military airspace.
(b) Foreign affairs.
(d) Tensions in the agency.
2. What does Lee find aboard the boat after leaving Majorov's compound?
(a) Blood on deck.
(c) Stolen weapon.
(d) Radio no longer works.
3. How is the woman murdered?
(a) She is stabbed.
(b) She is shot.
(c) Her throat is cut.
(d) She is strangled.
4. How many examples were given to express the objector's point of view?
5. Which of the characters has been severely beaten?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the other thing Lee notices right away upon docking at the pier?
2. Who hired the man to follow Rule?
3. Rule and Lee decide that it is time to talk to the ________.
4. What makes Rule suspicious when she arrives at the airport in Stockholm?
5. Who meets Emilio in his room?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Helder react to the new orders given by Majorov?
2. Majorov receives what he believes to be good news. What is Majorov's reaction?
3. How does Appicella benefit from Lee's arrival on the island?
4. What do Rule and Lee do after the foiled attack? What happens next?
5. What does Rawls do with the information from Rule? How will Rawls' actions affect Rule?
6. What is Appicella's opinion of Malibu?
7. Who does Rule go to when she needs to discuss her plans regarding Majorov? What is the man's reaction?
8. What tips Rule off about the assassination attempt?
9. How do the Swedish troops react to the attack? What are Helder's orders?
10. Rule contacts Rawls before leaving for Stockholm. What does Rule tell Rawls? What is Rawls' reaction?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)