|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the mission formerly headed by Simon?
2. What is the director's suggestion to Rule?
(a) Create a new job position.
(b) Hire an assistant.
3. What color is the boat that comes to Lee's aid?
4. Rule and Lee decide that it is time to talk to the ________.
(a) Army Colonel.
(c) Captain of the Navy.
(d) Coast Guard Commander.
5. What kind of gun is being carried by Oskarsson?
(c) Flare gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Helder is taken to a beach house in which town/city?
2. Majorov is one of the two men on the boat. Who is the other man prepared to rescue Lee?
3. How long does it take the Swedish forces to arrive?
4. Who does Carr call as a favor to Katharine Rule?
5. In which Danish city does the group meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Majorov receives what he believes to be good news. What is Majorov's reaction?
2. Explain Simon Rule's conversation with the Senate Intelligence Committee.
3. Who does Rule go to when she needs to discuss her plans regarding Majorov? What is the man's reaction?
4. Who does Rule call for help regarding the potential Swedish invasion? What happens next?
5. What does Oskarsson do at this point? What do the man's actions do to the crew of the sub?
6. How does Helder react to the new orders given by Majorov?
7. What happens to Helder after he is removed from the sub? How is Helder's identity revealed?
8. What is Kate Rule's reaction to the request? What does Simon Rule say in response?
9. What is Majorov's reaction when he learns Appicella has escaped?
10. Rule contacts Rawls before leaving for Stockholm. What does Rule tell Rawls? What is Rawls' reaction?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)