|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Helder grazed by the bullet?
2. How long does it take the Swedish forces to arrive?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
3. What is the name Katharine Rule intends to use at an alias?
4. Majorov is one of the two men on the boat. Who is the other man prepared to rescue Lee?
5. In chapter 43 Helder learns he is expected to pilot what type of craft into Stockholm?
(b) 18 wheeler.
(d) Aircraft carrier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to the embassy to meet with Carlsson?
2. What is the name for a person who spies within a particular group?
3. What is Trina's last name?
4. Who is not one of the people in the group in Denmark?
5. Helder is surprised when Lee calls him by his real name, _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Rule call for help regarding the potential Swedish invasion? What happens next?
2. What is Majorov's reaction when he learns Appicella has escaped?
3. What does Oskarsson do at this point? What do the man's actions do to the crew of the sub?
4. Explain Simon Rule's conversation with the Senate Intelligence Committee.
5. Lee, Rule and Appicella split up once they are in Copenhagen. Explain what each person does while in the city.
6. What is Kate Rule's reaction to the request? What does Simon Rule say in response?
7. What tips Rule off about the assassination attempt?
8. What do Rule and Lee do after the foiled attack? What happens next?
9. What is Appicella's opinion of Malibu?
10. What does Rawls do with the information from Rule? How will Rawls' actions affect Rule?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)