|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Emilio use to describe Malibu?
2. Rule asks a doorman if Carlsson owns a ____,
3. What is the name Katharine Rule intends to use at an alias?
4. What does Lee find aboard the boat after leaving Majorov's compound?
(a) Stolen weapon.
(b) Radio no longer works.
(d) Blood on deck.
5. How long does it take the Swedish forces to arrive?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which Danish city does the group meet?
2. What is the name of the man always hanging over Helder's shoulder?
3. Upon landing, Lee notices a familiar face. Who is the man recognized by Lee?
4. What is the topic of the meeting?
5. What type of store does the trio visit?
Short Essay Questions
1. Lee, Rule and Appicella split up once they are in Copenhagen. Explain what each person does while in the city.
2. Explain what happens after Lee leaves the island.
3. Who does Rule go to when she needs to discuss her plans regarding Majorov? What is the man's reaction?
4. What is Appicella's opinion of Malibu?
5. What does Carlsson do that sends up a red flag for Kate?
6. What misfortune befalls Lee as he is sailing on the ocean?
7. How do the Swedish troops react to the attack? What are Helder's orders?
8. What tips Rule off about the assassination attempt?
9. Majorov receives what he believes to be good news. What is Majorov's reaction?
10. How does Helder react to the new orders given by Majorov?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)