|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Helder's legend claims that Helder has the ability to do which of the following?
(b) Play guitar.
(d) Play football.
2. What is the name of Kate's ex-husband?
3. Who does Kate find in her office upon her return?
4. Who calls and invites Kate to dinner?
5. The weapons demonstrated to the men are designed to cause an excessive amount of ______.
(d) Muzzle flash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helder finally get to use while having dinner?
2. What item is not working at Lee's house?
3. The planes belong to which country?
4. Where is the agency's home base?
5. What is the name of the uncomfortable crew member?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain Rule's hesitation about going to Nixon for help.
2. What does the Chief Administrative Officer instruct Helder to do?
3. What agreement does Rule make with Appicella?
4. What happens when Helder arrives on the Stockholm-Helsinki ferry?
5. In Chapter one, the story begins with a Swedish fisherman and his grandson. Explain the tragic event involving the two Swedes.
6. Discuss Rule's dinner with Rawls. Explain Rawls' involvement with Majorov.
7. Discuss what Rule learns from Malakhov regarding Majorov.
8. Explain Rule's search for a sports car.
9. What happened to Trina while Helder was gone?
10. What does Majorov tell Helder about his plan to attack Sweden?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)