|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Helder's tour guide?
2. What secret is still being kept from Helder and the other men?
(b) Target name.
3. Helder's legend claims that Helder has the ability to do which of the following?
(b) Play football.
(d) Play guitar.
4. What item is not working at Lee's house?
(a) Answering machine.
(b) Garage door opener.
5. Where does Rule meet her source?
(a) Fast food restaurant.
(b) School house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will this task take place?
2. What is the nickname for the training camp attended by Helder?
3. Which military rank is held by Jan Helder?
4. What body part does the father lose during the tragic incident?
5. What is the name of Kate's young son?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter one, the story begins with a Swedish fisherman and his grandson. Explain the tragic event involving the two Swedes.
2. Explain Helder's first experience in the submarine with Valerie Sokolov.
3. Who is Katharine Rule? What is her occupation? How is she related to another member of the agency?
4. What does Helder find when he returns to his house at Malibu?
5. What does Majorov tell Helder about his plan to attack Sweden?
6. Discuss the conversation between Helder and Trina shortly before the mission.
7. What agreement does Rule make with Appicella?
8. What disagreement do Helder and Sokolov have over the weight of the buoy?
9. What does Lee learn when he calls to confirm his meeting with Rule?
10. What does Rule see in the photograph delivered by Martin?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)