|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What piece of equipment hits and kills the son?
2. Rule works for which United States government agency?
3. What is the name of the person responsible for teaching the legends to Helder and Sokolov?
4. What type of vehicle is being driven by the two men?
(b) Golf cart.
(d) Dune buggy.
5. What is the name of the spy working as a double agent?
Short Answer Questions
1. Rawls works for which federal agency?
2. Which military rank is held by Jan Helder?
3. What happens to Sokolov?
4. Helder's legend claims that Helder has the ability to do which of the following?
5. Who sets up the training mission for Helder?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Jan Helder? What is his occupation? What is Helder's latest order?
2. Explain Helder's first experience in the submarine with Valerie Sokolov.
3. Explain Rule's search for a sports car.
4. Helder and Sokolov begin their first test mission. What are Helder's objections to Sokolov's presence?
5. What disagreement do Helder and Sokolov have over the weight of the buoy?
6. What is Rule's reaction to the man that has been following her to and from work?
7. What happens when Helder arrives on the Stockholm-Helsinki ferry?
8. Explain the return of a fellow CIA employee and Rule's reaction to the arrival.
9. What causes things to go awry in the sub?
10. Discuss the conversation between Helder and Trina shortly before the mission.
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)