|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kate is wary about reporting which of the following to her boss?
(b) Threatening emails.
(c) Sexual harrassment.
2. The men are ordered to go to what type of building?
(c) Locker room.
3. Aside from murder, Majorov is also known for which of the following crimes?
(d) Drug trafficking.
4. Kate is disappointed to learn that she was unable to get information from which of the following:
(a) License plate.
(d) Daily planner.
5. Helder complains that Sokolov has a lack of _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Nixon's boss?
2. What item is Helder supposed to leave behind before returning back to base?
3. Kate learns that the Company has satellite photos of which type of aircraft?
4. The man recommended by Rawls thinks Kate's stalker is:
5. Which of the following is one of the originating ports of the seafaring vessel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Rule's dinner with Rawls. Explain Rawls' involvement with Majorov.
2. What is the reaction of Simon Rule when he hears about Kate Rule's investigation?
3. What creates further suspicion in Helder?
4. What does Helder find when he returns to his house at Malibu?
5. In Chapter one, the story begins with a Swedish fisherman and his grandson. Explain the tragic event involving the two Swedes.
6. Explain Helder's first experience in the submarine with Valerie Sokolov.
7. What is Helder's opinion of the camp? What odd order is given to Helder?
8. What is Rule's task at this time? Who is recruited to help Rule and why?
9. Discuss the conversation between Helder and Trina shortly before the mission.
10. What is Helder's immediate reaction to the situation? What are Helder's expectations?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)