|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The two men seem most concerned about Lee's _____.
(a) Military affiliation.
(b) Final destination.
2. What is the name of the man that sets out to help?
3. Who is not one of the people in the group in Denmark?
4. Who becomes angry and shoots at Helder?
5. How does Rule grab the man's attention?
(a) Throws a loaf of bread at him.
(b) Drops a dinner plate.
6. Who meets Emilio in his room?
7. Upon landing, Lee notices a familiar face. Who is the man recognized by Lee?
8. Who takes advantage of the the fact that Majorov is distracted by the situation with Lee?
9. Who attempts to attack Lee and Rule?
10. The surveillance had nothing to do with Rule's trip. Instead, it was due to an impending _____ case.
11. The Director is set to speak to which of the following?
(b) Pentagon Executives.
(c) Senate Intelligence Committee.
(d) Joint Chiefs of Staff.
12. What is the topic of the meeting?
(b) Tensions in the agency.
(c) Military airspace.
(d) Foreign affairs.
13. In which Danish city does the group meet?
14. What is the name of the woman that is mistaken for Rule?
15. Helder is taken to a beach house in which town/city?
Short Answer Questions
1. Carlsson offers to take the visitor to which location?
2. What is Trina's last name?
3. Lee drifts into ____ waters.
4. Where had Lee met this man before?
5. In the meeting the director argues that there is no need for which of the following?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)