|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Helder sends out code _____ to inform Majorov of the arrival.
2. What adjective is best used to describe the trip?
3. What is Trina's last name?
4. Lee drifts into ____ waters.
5. The two men seem most concerned about Lee's _____.
(b) Final destination.
(c) Military affiliation.
6. Who attempts to attack Lee and Rule?
7. What kind of gun is being carried by Oskarsson?
(d) Flare gun.
8. Helder realizes the man has been placed there by _____.
9. How long is Lee questioned by the men?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 1.5 hours.
10. In chapter 43 Helder learns he is expected to pilot what type of craft into Stockholm?
(c) 18 wheeler.
(d) Aircraft carrier.
11. Helder balks when Majorov tells him to do which of the following:
(a) Fire on the Swedish.
(b) Capture the Russian captain.
(c) Jump overboard.
(d) Kill his first mate.
12. Where had Lee met this man before?
(a) New York.
(c) Washington, D.C.
13. Who is not one of the people in the group in Denmark?
14. What word does Emilio use to describe Malibu?
15. What term does the director use to describe Rule?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the woman murdered?
2. What is the director's suggestion to Rule?
3. Who is shot and killed by Oskarsson?
4. Where is Helder grazed by the bullet?
5. The surveillance had nothing to do with Rule's trip. Instead, it was due to an impending _____ case.
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)