|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes advantage of the the fact that Majorov is distracted by the situation with Lee?
2. Where had Lee met this man before?
(a) New York.
(b) Washington, D.C.
3. What is Trina's last name?
4. Who is shot and killed by Oskarsson?
5. A local man hears about a ______ and immediately sets out to help those in distress.
(b) Grounded sub.
(c) Leaky fishing boat.
(d) Car accident.
6. What is the identity of the mole?
7. The surveillance had nothing to do with Rule's trip. Instead, it was due to an impending _____ case.
8. Carlsson offers to take the visitor to which location?
9. Helder orders his crew to do what instead?
(a) Prepare the life rafts.
(b) Jump overboard.
(c) Detonate the bomb.
(d) Hoist a white flag.
10. How does Rule grab the man's attention?
(a) Throws a loaf of bread at him.
(d) Drops a dinner plate.
11. Where does this character work?
(a) Russian KGB.
(b) Scotland Yard.
(c) Swedish Ministry of Defense.
12. What adjective is best used to describe the trip?
13. Helder balks when Majorov tells him to do which of the following:
(a) Kill his first mate.
(b) Capture the Russian captain.
(c) Jump overboard.
(d) Fire on the Swedish.
14. How many examples were given to express the objector's point of view?
15. The Director is set to speak to which of the following?
(a) Senate Intelligence Committee.
(c) Joint Chiefs of Staff.
(d) Pentagon Executives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Helder sends out code _____ to inform Majorov of the arrival.
2. Who becomes angry and shoots at Helder?
3. Which organization has been infiltrated by a spy?
4. Who does Rule inform of her trip overseas?
5. What does Lee find aboard the boat after leaving Majorov's compound?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)