|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Rule suspicious when she arrives at the airport in Stockholm?
(a) No waiting car.
(b) Announcement on the PA system.
(c) No baggage claim handler.
(d) Her name on a sign.
2. Who takes advantage of the the fact that Majorov is distracted by the situation with Lee?
3. Rule and Lee decide that it is time to talk to the ________.
(a) Army Colonel.
(b) Captain of the Navy.
(d) Coast Guard Commander.
4. Where had Lee met this man before?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(c) New York.
5. Where is Majorov while the action is taking place?
6. Majorov orders his men to kill ____ on sight.
7. What is the identity of the mole?
8. Who is not one of the people in the group in Denmark?
9. Where does this character work?
(a) Russian KGB.
(b) Swedish Ministry of Defense.
(c) Scotland Yard.
10. Helder finally realizes that he has been responsible for planting a _______.
(b) Nuclear device.
(c) Listening device.
11. Where does the boat dock?
(c) Military base.
12. Helder orders his crew to do what instead?
(a) Prepare the life rafts.
(b) Hoist a white flag.
(c) Detonate the bomb.
(d) Jump overboard.
13. In the meeting the director argues that there is no need for which of the following?
(a) Rawls' department.
(b) Human intelligence.
(c) Soviet liaison.
(d) Satellite surveillance.
14. Where does Rule notice that she is still being followed?
(b) Grocery store.
15. Helder balks when Majorov tells him to do which of the following:
(a) Kill his first mate.
(b) Fire on the Swedish.
(c) Capture the Russian captain.
(d) Jump overboard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Emilio use to describe Malibu?
2. Lee is eager to contact which of the following?
3. The surveillance had nothing to do with Rule's trip. Instead, it was due to an impending _____ case.
4. What is the name of the man always hanging over Helder's shoulder?
5. How long is Lee questioned by the men?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)