|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Helder hide out after his escape from the sub?
(a) Fishing shack.
(c) Abandoned fish packing plant.
2. How does Helder feel about his secret mission?
3. What will Helder be expected to do upon successful completion of the mission?
(a) Move to Portugal.
(b) Kill Sokolov.
(c) Report to Moscow.
(d) Train the next commander.
4. What word does Malakhov use to describe Majorov?
5. Helder is then sent to the _______ so that he can begin training for a secret mission.
6. What body part does the father lose during the tragic incident?
7. The fisherman and his son were fishing just off the shores of which country?
8. Helder's legend claims that Helder has the ability to do which of the following?
(a) Play football.
(b) Play guitar.
9. What piece of equipment hits and kills the son?
10. What happens to Sokolov?
(a) Becomes mentally unstable.
(b) Stabbed to death.
(c) Commits suicide.
11. Who calls and invites Kate to dinner?
12. Kate receives access to which of the following?
(a) Nixon's phone records.
(b) Russian military records.
(c) Sokolov's criminal file.
(d) File storage facility.
13. What kind of seafaring vessel does Helder take to his next location?
(b) Speed boat.
14. What is the name of one of the members of the crew?
15. Helder and his party meet with which of the following?
(d) Joint Chiefs of Staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Rule when she makes the call to Rawls' man?
2. Who sets up the training mission for Helder?
3. Emilio Appicella is best known for being a:
4. What item does Helder give to Will?
5. The Chief Administrator's office is in which Russian city?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)