|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rule meet her source?
(b) Fast food restaurant.
(c) School house.
2. What item is Rule looking for in her house?
(a) Cell phone.
3. What item is spotted in the water?
4. Who is the Deputy Director of Operations?
5. Oskarsson returns home to find out that his son ____ has moved his belongings out of his flat.
6. Who is repeatedly referred to as being a nationally recognized figure?
7. Kate is wary about reporting which of the following to her boss?
(a) Sexual harrassment.
(c) Threatening emails.
8. Aside from murder, Majorov is also known for which of the following crimes?
(d) Drug trafficking.
9. Kate orders her people to be on the lookout for which of the following?
(a) Paper trail.
(c) Drug activity.
(d) Sports car.
10. The crew member is uncomfortable about which of the following?
(a) Nature of the mission.
(b) Being alone with Helder.
(c) Being under water.
(d) Working the radio equipment.
11. What does Helder finally get to use while having dinner?
(a) Fake accent.
(b) New identity.
(c) Culinary skills.
(d) Real name.
12. What is the name of Kate's young son?
13. The planes belong to which country?
14. What hits Helder's sub just as it prepares to return to the mother ship?
(a) School of dolphins.
(b) Depth charge.
(c) Blue whale.
15. What item does Helder give to Will?
(b) Phone number.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kate plans to fly to which major European city?
2. What is the name of one of the members of the crew?
3. Kate learns that the Company has satellite photos of which type of aircraft?
4. What word does Malakhov use to describe Majorov?
5. Who meets Helder at the other end of his journey?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)