|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is not working at Lee's house?
(a) Answering machine.
(d) Garage door opener.
2. Where does Rule go to meet the man?
(a) New York.
3. Who does Kate find in her office upon her return?
4. Helder and his party meet with which of the following?
(a) Joint Chiefs of Staff.
5. What kind of seafaring vessel does Helder take to his next location?
(d) Speed boat.
6. How does Helder return to Malibu?
7. Kate is disappointed to learn that she was unable to get information from which of the following:
(b) Daily planner.
(d) License plate.
8. What body part does the father lose during the tragic incident?
9. Where is the agency's home base?
(c) New York.
10. Kate orders her people to be on the lookout for which of the following?
(a) Sports car.
(b) Drug activity.
(c) Paper trail.
11. What is the surname of the fisherman in the beginning of the book?
12. Where does Helder go after leaving his hiding place?
13. Rule works for which United States government agency?
14. Who is Nixon's boss?
15. Who spends the evening with Helder before he leaves on the mission?
Short Answer Questions
1. Aside from murder, Majorov is also known for which of the following crimes?
2. What happens to Sokolov?
3. Helder's legend claims that Helder has the ability to do which of the following?
4. Where does Rule plan to meet her boyfriend?
5. Helder thinks about reuniting with which other character?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)