|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is Rule looking for in her house?
(d) Cell phone.
2. Where does Helder hide out after his escape from the sub?
(b) Fishing shack.
(c) Abandoned fish packing plant.
3. Helder is the Captain of what type of vessel?
(b) Aircraft carrier.
4. Kate is wary about reporting which of the following to her boss?
(b) Threatening emails.
(d) Sexual harrassment.
5. Where is the agency's home base?
(c) New York.
6. What is the reaction from Nixon when Kate gives the report?
7. Helder thinks about reuniting with which other character?
8. The crew is responsible for dropping off their cargo just outside what city?
9. The weapons demonstrated to the men are designed to cause an excessive amount of ______.
(a) Muzzle flash.
10. Where is Rule when she makes the call to Rawls' man?
11. What item does Helder give to Will?
(a) Phone number.
12. Who calls and invites Kate to dinner?
13. Majorov believes Sokolov will not be able to do which of the following?
(a) Follow orders.
(b) Change identity.
(c) Repair communications.
(d) Kill Helder.
14. What item is spotted in the water?
15. What item is Helder supposed to leave behind before returning back to base?
(c) Floating light.
Short Answer Questions
1. The crew member is uncomfortable about which of the following?
2. What does Helder finally get to use while having dinner?
3. What item alerts Kate to possible military and/or terrorist activity?
4. Where will this task take place?
5. What is the surname of the fisherman in the beginning of the book?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)