|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Helder's legend claims that Helder has the ability to do which of the following?
(a) Play football.
(c) Play guitar.
2. The planes belong to which country?
3. The crew is responsible for dropping off their cargo just outside what city?
4. How does Helder return to Malibu?
5. Oskarsson returns home to find out that his son ____ has moved his belongings out of his flat.
6. Who calls and invites Kate to dinner?
7. What is the name of the old friend that visits Kate?
8. Where does Helder go after leaving his hiding place?
9. The crew member is uncomfortable about which of the following?
(a) Nature of the mission.
(b) Being alone with Helder.
(c) Working the radio equipment.
(d) Being under water.
10. Where does Helder hide out after his escape from the sub?
(c) Fishing shack.
(d) Abandoned fish packing plant.
11. What is the surname of the fisherman in the beginning of the book?
12. What kind of seafaring vessel does Helder take to his next location?
(c) Speed boat.
13. What is the name of one of the members of the crew?
14. What item alerts Kate to possible military and/or terrorist activity?
(a) Strange radar signals.
(b) Excessive traffic on secondary roads.
(c) Double perimeter fence.
(d) Large shipment of automatic weapons.
15. What secret is still being kept from Helder and the other men?
(c) Target name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rule go to meet the man?
2. What item is Helder supposed to leave behind before returning back to base?
3. Who is Nixon's boss?
4. Who is the Soviet Officer of the Directorate of Intelligence?
5. Kate asks this character to do which of the following?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)