|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Soviet Officer of the Directorate of Intelligence?
2. Rule works for which United States government agency?
3. Helder finally learns some details regarding the mission. How many people will take the submarine into the ocean?
4. The Chief Administrator's office is in which Russian city?
(c) St. Petersburg.
5. What body part does the father lose during the tragic incident?
Short Answer Questions
1. The fisherman and his son were fishing just off the shores of which country?
2. Oskarsson returns home to find out that his son ____ has moved his belongings out of his flat.
3. What piece of equipment hits and kills the son?
4. What is the name of Kate's ex-husband?
5. What is the surname of the fisherman in the beginning of the book?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)